Our Bavaria Cruiser 42 is ideal for long-distance passage making, lazy island hopping or weekend sailing alike. Built to full off-shore standards, this yacht is ocean pedigree and ideal for your Grenada Yacht Charter.
Accommodation includes two double aft cabins sharing a large head and shower and a double master cabin with private head and shower. The saloon is palatial with a large seating area and loads of headroom. The chart table is designed for seagoing navigation and communications and the galley, with two fridges, a two-burner stove and oven, double stainless sink and ample storage, will cater for the full crew in any capacity.
With a split helm and large cockpit, the steering position on the Bavaria Cruiser 42 is well-sheltered aft and shaded by a large bimini. The full-batten mainsail is protected but a stack-pack and features lazy-jacks and the roller-furling Genoa is protected by a UV strip.
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 2
• Year: 2005
• Hull type: Monohull
• Length (LOA): 43' / 13.1 m
• Beam (width): 13' 1" / 3.99 m
• Displacement: 18,739 lbs / 8,500 kg
• Air Conditioning: No
• Sail area: 1,119 ft2 / 104 m2
• Draft (depth): 5' 11" / 1.8 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 40 gal / 151 L
• Water capacity: 80 gal / 303 L
• Engine make + Drive: Volvo / D2-55
• Engine size (standard): 55 hp / 41 kW
• No. of engines: 1
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!