Sleek and stylish, the Bavaria 39 combines the performance sailing you’ve come to expect from this prestigious yacht manufacturer with a light, roomy and comfortable interior. The master suite is located forward with its own head and shower and the two double cabins, served with a separate head and shower, are aft of the saloon. The saloon area incorporates an exceptional 6′ 7″ headroom, a large seating arrangement and a spacious galley with a two burner stove, twelve-volt fridge and plenty of storage.
The Bavaria 39 is an exhilarating yacht designed to be fast, safe and comfortable. Featuring a full-battened mainsail, roller-furling Genoa, single-line reefing and autopilot, this yacht can be sailed short-handed with ease. Coupled with an upgraded 40hp engine, you know that you can be everywhere you want to be under any conditions and have fun doing it. We are also fitting this boat with a lead keel which gives her a blistering pace upwind compared with the competition! This yacht has been upgraded to the point that there is unlikely to be a better-equipped charter boat in the Southern Caribbean!
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 2
• Year: 2008
• Hull type: Monohull
• Length (LOA): 38' 9" / 11.8 m
• Beam (width): 13' / 3.96 m
• Draft (depth): 6' 8" / 2.04 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 55 gal / 210 L
• Water capacity: 95 gal / 360 L
• Engine make: Volvo
• Engine size (standard): 40 hp / 29 kW
• No. of engines: 1
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Price Starts From:
• $2,195 USD/week
• $313 USD/day
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!