Want to spend some quality time with family, friends or colleagues? So just get onboard this luxurious yacht to make your vacation memorable forever. Leopard 460 is featured with all amenities required for an amazing cruising experience.
This spacious Leopard 46 catamaran comes from the designers Robertson and Caine and is always a popular choice for Grenada Yacht Charters. The Leopard 46 catamaran interior layout integrates an open-plan layout with exceptional volume, offering a comfortable cruising cat with superior performance levels. This luxurious yacht is complete with air-conditioning and provides four well appointed and comfortable double cabins, four heads with showers and an additional single cabin which has access from the foredeck. Instead of dividing the cockpit and saloon into two separate areas, a one-level space integrates the two into an exceptional living area.
The cockpit is big and comfortable, as you’d expect on a boat with a 25-foot beam. An adjustable hatch in the fiberglass bimini opens forward and acts as a wind scoop to keep you when relaxing over lunch. Raised to starboard is the helm seat, with room for two and its own bimini; there’s good access to the engine controls, the wheel, and the sheet winches. Wide, flat decks are clear of impediments for ease of moving forward. Large louvers in the forward end of the house restrict sun glare in the interior and are good steps to the cabin top. The anchor and windlass are on the centerline inside a hatch in the bridge deck. The large trampoline between the hulls forward provides a comfortable place to lounge and enjoy the Caribbean sun!
Access below is through sliding glass doors that essentially extend the saloon into the cockpit at the same level. The galley is large and easily worked; it’s well connected to the cockpit, helm seat, and dinette. The dinette forward provides 360-degree views around the boat and seats eight in comfort. This yacht is designed to stay cool in the Caribbean: Three ports above the dinette in the forward part of the house open for good flow-through ventilation right through to the cockpit.
Above decks, the cockpit, under the shade of a full bimini, provides plenty of space for all guests. The raised helm station allows 360-degree panoramic visibility, centering the main sailing controls in one area. The Leopard 46 catamaran sailing performance, overall layout and supreme ease of handling make it a superb choice of yacht for your Grenada yacht charter.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2010
• Hull type:Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 46' 4" / 14.13 m
• Beam (width): 24' 10" / 7.57 m
• Air Conditioning: Yes
• Draft (depth): 4' 5" / 1.35 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 185 gal / 700 L
• Water capacity: 206 gal / 780 L
• Engine size (standard): 55 hp / 41 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Price Starts From:
• $5,995 USD/week
• $856 USD/day
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!More about Windward Islands