Our Lagoon 450 is a modern, bright and spacious charter catamaran for bareboat or skippered charter that sleeps up to 9 guests in comfort and style.
The stylish galley and saloon is tastefully designed and equipped. The saloon has wrap around windows, providing uninterrupted views during your Grenada yacht charter. This Lagoon 450 also benefits from Air Conditioning powered either by shore power or by a quite generator, located away from sleeping quarters – making for a peaceful night’s sleep.
On deck, the Lagoon 450 boasts extensive seating both forward of the saloon and aft, as well as a large swimming platform, ideal to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Grenadines. The raised flybridge gives a panoramic bird’s eye view at anchor and under sail. With a beam of nearly 26 feet, she is very stable, never heeling more than 5 degrees, with wide decks and recessed hatches, to make moving around the yacht a breeze and with enough space for everyone aboard to find their own favourite place to read, sunbathe or simply watch the ever-changing seascapes go by. This yacht also benefits from a touchscreen chart plotter for ease of navigation.
The spacious cockpit comfortably sits 9 guests around an ample table to make dining al fresco a pleasure. There is a ventilation hatch on the bridge deck, that funnels a cooling breeze into the cockpit area. 4 Double cabins provide spacious accommodation for up to 8 adults. This yacht also has two forward single berths suitable for either children or crew, but please note these cabins do not have AC. Full height shower stalls add to the comfort and convenience!
For such a spacious yacht, she is surprisingly nimble, and the gullwing shaped bridge deck makes her very comfortable underway – no slapping or slamming aboard this beauty, and you can hop between islands in under an hour, or choose to spend longer under sail – the choice is entirely yours during your cruise through Grenada. Our Lagoon 450 is truly a superb yacht where the idyllic scenery, changes with every blink of the eye, as you sail through the beautiful island chain of the Grenadines.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2011
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 45' 11" / 14 m
• Beam (width): 25' 9" / 7.84 m
• Air Conditioning: Yes
• Draft (depth): 4' 3" / 1.3 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 132 gal / 500 L
• Secondary fuel tank capacity: 132 gal / 500 L
• Water capacity: 4 x 46 gal / 4 x 174 L
• Engine size (standard): 54 hp / 40 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Cruising speed: 6.5 kts
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Price Starts From:
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.