The light and airy Sunsail 404 combines the virtues of the much loved Sunsail 444 and 384. Neither too big nor too small, this versatile catamaran has all the mod-cons to put it at the very forefront of the fleet. An open-plan saloon and sliding doors allow easy access via the saloon to bow and stern. The four private, spacious and cool double cabins share two larger heads and shower spaces between them. The cabins offer plenty of storage space and adequate headroom for comfortable living.
On deck, the helm position provides good visibility and control. Electric winches make for easy sail trimming, while a relatively large sail area combines with a forgiving low aspect rig to balance power and stability. Wonderfully accommodating on a Caribbean mooring buoy and an easy to squeeze in stern-to in the Med, this robust cruiser is a pleasure to charter the world over.
• Length Overall: 11.99m/39ft 4in
• Waterline Length: 11.62m/38ft 1in
• Mast Height: 19.45m/63ft 10in
• Beam: 6.72m/22ft 1in
• Draft: 1.25m/4ft 1in
• Displacement: 9340kg/20591lb
• Fuel Capacity: 360L/95gal
• Water Capacity: 780L/206gal
• Sail Area: 96sqm/1032sqft
• Engines: 2 x 29hp
• Convertible Saloon: Yes, this yacht has a convertible saloon which is included as a double berth in the maximum capacity.
• Forepeaks: This yacht has two forepeaks accessible through the forward cabins. They are not separated from the forward cabins, are very small and are only suitable for a small child or extra storage. They are not recommended as berths for your charter and are not included in the maximum capacity of your yacht.
• Skipper/Cook: A hired Skipper/Cook will need to use an interior cabin.
• Air Conditioning: This yacht has generator-powered A/C
• Starts from $5,234 USD per week
• Water Toys
Prices will vary by season, duration & # of pax. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Tortola, VG.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!