Cruise along the San Francisco waterfront while enjoying cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres. Host a BBQ on Angel Island for your family and friends. Wine and dine your clients, inspire the team, or take the staff out for a well-deserved outing. The yacht provides a luxurious setting with some of the best views of the San Francisco skyline and Bay Bridge that money can buy.
It is a masterpiece of maritime design and ingenuity. Commissioned in 1963, by the master shipbuilders of Stephens Brothers of Stockton, CA, her wooden hull and classic lines result in a smoother, more comfortable ride, while she arouses interest from onlookers where ever she is.
In 2002, Jrhe yacht was restored to her majestic splendor, making her suitable for day trips or overnight excursions to the outer limits of the San Francisco Bay and Delta waterways. Her tastefully appointed interior, features three staterooms, two heads (one with shower), full galley, and a luxurious Gatsby-era main salon. Forward and aft decks allow plenty of space for socializing and enjoying the Pacific vistas and landscapes as she travels.
Today, Just Dreaming affords an elegant opportunity for mixing and relaxing while taking in the San Francisco skyline and all the bay has to offer. She accommodates up to 42 guests and her berth at Pier 40 is steps away from AT&T Park and some of the city's best dining and entertainment venue.
• aA private, intimate setting
• Tastefully appointed & very comfortable
• Luxurious Gatsby-era main salon
• Large fore & aft deck areas
• Wet bar - wine, beer, cocktails, soft drinks (available for on-board purchase)
• Sound system (with library of 23,000+ songs)
• 36-inch LCD television (on request)
• Swim platform
• Full galley
• Three state rooms (including crew quarters)
• Two heads (one with shower)
• Fax, copier & limited wireless (on request)
Price starts from $2,600 USD
Stated above is only an estimate of the charter fee. Please contact us for more details.
Usually this boat operates around San Francisco, CA.