The Ipanema 58, offers exceptional comfort for her guests whether at anchor or underway. There are many areas to spread out, from the large cockpit with wet bar, the expansive foredeck to the roomy and popular fly-bridge with removable sun awning.
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2015
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 59'
• Beam (width): 30'
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 5'
• Engine size (standard): 220 hp / 164 kW
• No. of engines: 1
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!