The vessel is one of the latest Lagoon 620 crewed yacht catamarans launched in June 2011. She is available for charter in the Caribbean and is based in the British Virgin Islands. Designed specifically so that you can experience the art of living whilst sailing in some of the most beautiful locations, this is one of the most popular sailing catamarans available.
The outdoor entertaining deck is the perfect place to sit down and enjoy one of the delicious meals prepared for you on Lagoon 620. You can enjoy a fantastic vista from the stern of the boat. The fly-deck above is the hub of action whilst we are sailing between anchorages but is also a fantastic seating and viewing area, perfect for an evening aperitif. There is a cold drink fridge on the aft deck with a barbecue and also drinks fridge on the fly-deck.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2010
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 62' / 18.89 m
• Beam (width): 35' / 10.67 m
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 5' 6" / 1.68 m
• Engine make + Drive: Onam / 4 Queen(s)
• Engine size (standard): 150 hp / 111 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Cruising speed: 6 kts
• The Master cabin has a Queen bed, stall shower and electric toilet. 3 Guest cabins have Queen beds, stall showers and electric toilets.
• The vessel is fully air conditioned through out. Crew has a separate heads and shower. Lounge areas include salon, aft deck, top fly-bridge and forward deck.
• The spacious 360-degree viewing saloon is the perfect place to relax after a day in the sunshine. With the boats extensive Apple TV movie library, you can relax in front of the saloons 37” LCD TV or listen to some music whilst taking in your surroundings.
• For those that would like links to the outside worldthe vessel is equipped with satellite broadband WIFI internet and telephone. The saloon is modern, bright and airy with a light oak wood finish and comfortable seating area, even a “chaise lounge”. You have a choice of eating within the saloon at its extension leaf dining table or you may prefer to eat al fresco at the outdoor dining table.
This Lagoon 620 also comes equipped with an array of different water toys for you and the family to enjoy; whether you prefer water skiing or wake boarding, or Stand Up Paddle Boarding, all the equipment, as well as snorkel gear, will be waiting for you on your arrival. The dinghy is a 8 pax, 16 ft centre control. Powered by 70 hp, it is good for watersports and for getting you ashore in the evening.
CHARTER PRICES: (7 nights)
• High Rate (December to April): $33,000 USD per week
• Low Rate (May to November): $28,000 USD per week
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Food and beverage are all-inclusive, but special requests for specific food items or branded beverages are subject to an additional charge.
• Please note that a 10% supplement applies from Dec 18 to Jan 4 and all rates exclude optional gratuity.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
Looking for a yacht charter in the USVI? Dream sailing destinations don’t come much dreamier than the US Virgin Islands. A Caribbean hang out with an American vibe, sailing in the US Virgin Islands, or USVI, is even easier with a Sailo yacht charter.
The US Virgin Islands archipelago consists of three main islands, St John, St Croix and St Thomas.