The newly commissioned 2016Fountain Pajot 58 is a truly stunning catamaran, built and maintained to the highest of standards. She has a spacious cockpit where you can live inside and out. An amazing foredeck for sunbathing and a magnificent flybridge for relaxing and entertaining. The views are breathtaking as you sail. The interior of the vessel has all of the comforts of home but on a luxury yacht. She has 4 queen staterooms each with its own ensuite bath as well as an inviting common area. The vessel will accommodate up to 6-8 guests for your dream vacation.
Gourmet meals are expertly prepared in a fully stocked galley and served al fresco on the aft deck where you can view the coastline and feel the Caribbean breezes. The vessel’s outdoor deck areas offer plenty of flexible space. Pass the day reading, sunbathing or relaxing on the flybridge. The forward trampolines and aft dining area extend your living area and give you easy access to the clear blue of the Caribbean sea. All of the boat toys are available to make your fun on the water even better. There is something for everyone as you sail in pristine waters.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2016
• Length (LOA): 58'
• Beam (width): 29' 6"
• Draft (depth): 4' 6"
• Water capacity: 334 gal / 1,264 L
• No. of engines: 2
CHARTER PRICES: (7 nights)
• High Rate (December to April): $28,000 USD per week
• Low Rate (May to November): $20,000 USD per week
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.