The vessel is a beautiful new Lagoon 520 offering four large double berths each with private ensuite baths including electric heads, vanity and separate showers. A fifth cabin is available, providing upper and lower berths, and this cabin also has a private ensuite bath with electric head, vanity and separate shower. Cabins and boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on guests desires.
The salon will seat up to 8 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. The vessel's exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 8 guests, top deck seating and lounge area in front of helm plus forwards lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space on Lagoon 520 crewed yacht for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax.
4 guest queen cabins each with private en-suite electric head, vanity and separate shower. There is a 5th guest cabin available with upper/lower single berths, an en-suite electric head, vanity and separate shower. Entire yacht is fully air-conditioned for client comfort. Separate crew cabins not included in above guest cabin count.
• Cabins: 5
• Heads: 5
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 52' / 15.85 m
• Beam (width): 29' / 8.84 m
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 5' / 1.52 m
• Engine size (standard): 75 hp / 55 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Cruising speed: 8 kts
All heads (toilets) are freshwater flush. Salon offers lounge/formal dining area in addition to aft deck alfresco dining. Top fly-bridge offers seating and lounge area with a 360-degree view. There is also a lounge area forward behind the large trampolines.
• Eco-friendly cleaning products
• Limited use of paper products
• Chef-purchased organic or locally grown products when available
• Onboard WiFi is available (sorry – no streaming)
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.