The modern clean lines of the PC74 have been skilfully created from the drawing board of renowned designer, JC Espinosa of ESPINOSA INC. Known for his charm and flamboyant character, but more so for his flair for designing very elegant mega yachts, JC Espinosa has produced a stunningly beautiful catamaran with free-flowing lines, a superstructure that is pleasing to the eye and draws your attention to study her complex “simplicity”. He has also created a luxurious, plush interior, which will set her apart. She certainly will appeal to the “Cruising Connoisseur”.
SEAGLASS 74 is a magnificent, luxurious cruising yacht that offers the comfort, privacy, amenities and space one would typically only find on much larger motor yachts but without the associated purchase and running costs. She will appeal to a broad segment of yacht owners, either for private use or for charter. Key elements of SEAGLASS 74 are; Elegance, Stability, Efficiency, Performance, Luxury, Space, Privacy, Amenities, Safety, Manoeuvrability, Ease of Maintenance and Eye-Catching Dock Appeal. It is fair to say that no other yacht of her size offers everything that we have successfully designed on SEAGLASS 74.
The well-esteemed charterer will appreciate the main deck, with all the primary living areas on a single level, including the massive aft deck with dining for 10 and lounging for 8, a bar and ample storage lockers. The large saloon offers seating for 8, separate inside formal dining for 8, gourmet galley with island and bar with 4 stools. Forward on the main deck is the glamorous full beam master stateroom with walk around King bed, 180-degree views, spacious en-suite bathroom, sofa, vanity and ample storage.
The lower decks offer two large King VIP en-suite staterooms, port and starboard forward. The fourth guest en-suite stateroom, port aft; can be configured to accommodate couples or 3 children. The crew cabin, for 3, is in the starboard aft section of the yacht and has a separate bathroom and kitchenette. Note that each cabin has a separate entrance, offering privacy for everyone aboard.
The Flybridge is an entertainers delight, with large comfortable dining/lounging for up to 10, a well-equipped bar with seating for 5, a day head, separate BBQ area and dinghy stowage plus loads of room for chaise lounges once anchored off a secluded beach in an exotic location. The aft deck Hi/Lo swim platform, suspended between the hulls, ensures that everyone can access the water with ease. The foredeck offers two large sun pads and bow seats. There are 5 large storage areas for fenders, lines and water toys.
• Cabins: 4
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 74'
• Beam (width): 28' 5"
• Draft (depth): 6' / 1.8288 m
• Water capacity: 400 gal / 1,514 L
• Engine make + Drive: CAT C18ACERT 1180hp 29 kW / 2x CAT C18ACERT 1180hp 29 kW
• Engine size (standard): 1180 hp / 879 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Cruising speed: 18 kts
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.