Lagoon 560 provides independent living spaces of large dimension designed for the best comfort of privileged guests. Its contemporary minimalist architecture creates a feeling of harmony combining comfort with performance. Enjoy the deck for sunbathing, dive into clear blue waters of lagoons or savour a delicious meal indoors in a large square space. This catamaran will turn each day into a very special moment in time.
Equipment: 4 double cabins for guests and a crew quarter with private shower and toilets, queen size bed, DVD player, storage spaces, air conditioning and natural ventilation. Kayak, Stand Up Paddle, Masks, Fins and Snorkels, Buoys... .
• Bases: Elda Island, Aeolian and Pontine Islands
• Brand: Lagoon
• Model: 421
• Boat Type: Catamaran
• Length: 17,07 m
• Cabins: 5 Doubles + 1 Single Bed
• Berths: 10 + 2
• Baths: 5 + 1 with Shower
• Service: Rent with Skipper
• Water Tank: 2 x 300 lt.
• Fuel Capacity: 2 x 650 lt.
• Flag: Italian
• DECK EQUIPMENT: Halyard winches, Spinnaker pole, Furling Genoa, Bimini top, Mail sail full batten, Anchor electric windlass, Winches MAIN SHEET X2 & Winches GENOA SHEET X2
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Dinghy, Emergency tiller, Life raft, Floating Light, Life jackets, Torch, Box of flares, Safety harnesses, Winches MAIN SHEET X2, Winches GENOA SHEET X2, First aid kit & Your Skipper
• NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: VHF radio, GPS, Compass, Autopilot, Electronic sea charts, Furling Genoa, Lazy-jack & Winches MAIN SHEET X2
Features & Facilities;
This Catamaran is also equipped with solar panels, so you will never run out of juice, radar for safely cruise at night and an inflatable tender boat for water sports or ease of access at the harbor when parked remotely. GPS navigation system, fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans. Beds with sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets or duvets. Linen, Radio-CD player, depth sounder.
The ship is fully equipped with all the latest security equipment and complies with all safety regulations required by the Marine Authorities. Full safety equipment and many other accessories to sail in peace and comfort.
Prices Per Week:
• January, February, March, November & December: €14,900 EUR
• April, May & October: €14,900 EUR
• June & Septemebr: €17,900 EUR
• July: €19,900 EUR
• August: €21,900 EUR
• July: €2,400 EUR
• skipper, catamaran full options, insurance ratings, final cleaning
• The prices for a weekend and for a whole week are for the fully equipped catamaran
Price Does Not Include:
• catering (you can get a hostess with extra charge), gasoline and port fees.
We offer an excellent customer’s service such as:
• A skipper that has passed a rigorous technical and customer service Company training.
• Company maintained and certified catamarans that our Technical Support department guarantees will provide our customers a vacation free of maintenance troubles.
• Catamarans that allow extra fun with onboard features like canoes, a large gas BBQ, beer on tap (that means free beer), and an espresso coffee machine and deep water fishing gear.
• A customer friendly contract that guarantees a refund if anything breaks down and is not quickly repaired
• No down payment (deposit) needed
The catamaran combines fast sailing, strength, safety and luxury, and are very spacious on board. This makes the catamaran an ideal boat for families with children. Rent or charter our catamaran in our offer or write us for a personal request.
Usually this boat operates around Pontine Islands, IT.