No brand catches boat enthusiasts eyes quite like Chris Craft. Famous throughout the world for the style and quality of its mahogany hulls chosen by presidents and great celebrities, has been an icon for several generations of American well being.
Our 2016 Chris Craft Capri was part of a small batch of 43 made world wide. A classic recreation of the original and famous Chis Craft Capri of the 1950's.
Some of our favorite activities with the Capri include;
- Harbor cruising to view the large yachts and unique houses in Newport Beach, CA.
- Sunset cruising to catch the beautiful sunsets over the water.
- Open ocean cruising along Southern California coastlines and enjoying a swim.
* Two infant and two toddler life vest are available, but please notify us ahead of time so we can assure they are all on board.
* Toilet is not available for use.
* Fuel not included. If you want to fill up the fuel on your own, you can fill up at Balboa station. Otherwise, you will need to select the fuel add on option at checkout.
Usually this boat operates around Newport Beach, CA.
It’s big, bold and very glitzy. Los Angeles is probably one of the world’s most glamorous and crazy cities, making it both enthralling and exhausting. But with the ocean right there on the doorstep, sailing in Los Angeles is a thrilling way to recharge those batteries and enjoy a whole other side to LA LA Land.
Most of our Sailo yacht charters can be found in Marina del Rey, a mere stones throw from Santa Monica.