What we do is offer you the best in liveaboard scuba diving and snorkeling in the Caribbean on this luxurious dive liveaboard. The liveaboard will cruise from Nassau, the Bahamas to the remote islands of the Exumas & Eleuthera, and especially the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, the most pristine area in all the Bahamas. For over 40 years, much of the northern Exumas has been a National Underwater Park with no fishing, spearfishing or collecting allowed. Because of these laws, there are miles and miles of undersea gardens with many large grouper and sharks. The reefs are perfect for snorkeling with gin clear waters and lots of fish. You’ll log a large variety of dives; shark feeding dives, blue holes, high-speed drift dives including the Washing Machine, walls and reefs at all depths. You will love every minute of it!
This is the ultimate escape aboard your own private luxury liveaboard. Imagine sinking your toes into sugar sand, snorkeling or diving among the sharks and sting rays, or hiking the trails of pirates and bootleggers of years gone by. No crowds, no set itineraries, nothing to do but sit back, relax and choose from an incredible variety of activities including scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, sunbathing, and island exploring. Our launch the Sea Dog does up to 4 shore excursions daily.
If you aren’t a certified scuba diver, the liveaboard offers full certification scuba diving lessons during your adventure vacation. The liveaboard offers top of the line high-quality scuba rental gear for those who require it. Nitrox is available on your Bahamas adventure vacation. Photographers will find the underwater life in the Exumas some of the most prolific and varied of the Caribbean. If you don’t want to blow bubbles, that is okay too! You can explore the uninhabited islands and partake in daily eco-adventures. You’ll have great stories of your own from above the waterline! You will have a great time exploring the 200 mostly uninhabited islands with their many beautiful beaches in the northern Exumas. The liveaboard has a 28′ launch, the Sea Dog, that can take you to isolated beaches where you can sunbathe, explore, kayak, snorkel or fish.
Let this liveaboard be your floating resort while on your adventure vacation, with captain and crew at your service. With bar, meals, scuba diving and water sports included in the price or your adventure vacation, it is comparably priced to a Caribbean luxury cruise or resorts vacation, only the service is much more personal and it includes all activities and excursions. The liveaboard has 10 large outside cabins each with 2 large windows, en-suite baths and oversized king, queen or twin beds. There is also one inside twin cabin if you want to save money.
The new 102 ft scuba diving liveaboard catamaran offers luxury accommodations, a spacious main salon and an extremely smooth ride. Her ability to cruise at a speed of 14-knots will get you to dive sites quickly while her 35-ft beam will ensure a smooth ride. The eleven passenger cabins are some of the largest of any liveaboard in the world. Some of the cabins can accommodate a 3rd or 4th passenger, so she can carry from 22 to 30 passengers.
• Private bathroom with shower.
• Hair dryer.
• Oversized berths (80″ long)
• Individually controlled air-conditioners.
• Carpeted floors.
• Cabins 1 &2 – 109 square feet of cabin space. Two twin beds with two pull downs to accommodate up to 4 guests.
• Cabins 3 & 4 – 109 square feet of cabin space. Two twin beds with one pull down to accommodate up to 3 guests.
• This is great for a family or friends that would like to reduce their costs.
• Cabins 5-8—109 square feet of cabin space. These can be configured as either two twins or one king.
• Cabins 9 & 10 – 135 square feet of cabin space. These have one queen and one twin and can accommodate up to 3 guests.
• Cabin 11 – 63 square feet of cabin space. This cabin has twin bunk beds. This cabin has a skylight instead of windows.
• Port and starboard oceanview cabins have two large windows with shades. Cabin 11 has a skylight with a shade.
• Two large tables with seating for 24 in cane style cushioned chairs
• Beverage area dispenses soft drinks and beer on tap and ice maker
• 7 three seat cane sofa lounges
• A television and DVD player
• Coffee and tea station.
• Snack counter
• Fresh fruit basket
• Library of videos and books
• The ship’s boutique
• Three outdoor tables with seating for 12.
• BBQ grill and griddle.
• Photo station with large work area and three shelves for camera storage. 110v & 220v outlets for battery charging.
• Two enclosed showers.
• One toilet with sink.
• Two dive ladders.
• Rinse hoses with hot & cold water by each dive ladder.
• Two fresh water rinse tanks.
• 10 sun loungers.
• Bar area with the soft drink and beer taps, two ice makers and bar stools. We have three different beers from a Bahamian microbrewery on tap. The crew also mixes up frozen rum drinks for those who have finished diving for the day.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Weeklong 7-night trip: $2,795 USD per person ocean view double occupancy
• Weeklong 7-night trip: $2,195 USD per person cabin 11 skylight double occupancy
• Weeklong 7-night trip: $1,595 USD per person for 3rd or 4th in a double occupancy cabin
2019 PORT FEES:
• $215 USD per person (includes the government tax on Liveaboards, VAT and park fee)
• Weeklong 7-night trip: $2,895 USD per person ocean view double occupancy
• Weeklong 7-night trip: $2,295 USD per person cabin 11 skylight double occupancy
• Weeklong 7-night trip: $1,695 USD per person for 3rd or 4th in a double occupancy cabin
2020 PORT FEES:
• $225 USD per person (includes the government tax on Liveaboards, VAT and park fee)
• All meals & snacks (except dinner Friday night)
• All beverages (soda, rum drinks, vodka, beer & wine)
• All shore excursions
• All scuba diving including tanks & weight belts
• Transfers on Saturday to & from the airport
• Dive & snorkel gear (available for rent)
• Port tax & park fee
• Crew gratuity (15% recommended)
• Dinner Friday night
• Airfare to Nassau
• Nitrox ($150 for the trip)
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches on exciting daily, multi-day and week-long Nassau, Bahamas sailing trips!
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.