Make it an incredible day out on the the exquisite Bahamian blue waters. "Fish On" or just enjoy a leisure trip to snorkel and sightsee.
Our 43 foot Bertram Sport Yacht, "Strike Again", is perfect for your pursuits. There's a lot of options when you're out on the water -- so whether you're looking to explore, relax, or party or fish-- our focus is to provide a safe, clean, and fun experience every time.
Enjoy Nassau New Providence, Bahamas by boat! Charter a 43' Luxury sport Yacht for up to 16 people.
***** We do not travel beyond Nassau waters*****
Pricing is set for the first 6 people, each additional person is charged $50
Full days on this site are quoted as 6 hours. Additional Hours $250
What You Can Expect:
The opportunities are endless in the Bahamas, but a typical itinerary would involve island hopping, swimming and snorkeling in the reef and even fish. ( added fee for fishing).
• Discover secluded hideaways and beaches of unparalleled beauty
• Go for a swim – the reefs offer natural protection from the lashing waves of the open sea
• Snorkel the crystal clear waters as your captain identifies the variety of sea life around you
• Escape to the uninhabited paradise of Rose Island and GreenCay
What To Expect Onboard:
• 43′ Bertram Sport **Comfortable deck, bow, and cabin to lounge
• Twin Detroit diesel 550 horsepower turbo engines
• Air conditioned Salon
• Master stateroom and guest stateroom
• Two bathrooms
• Boarding ladder and swim platform for the swimmer or diver
• Murray Bros fighting chairs
• Comfortably accommodates up to 12 adults
Fuel is include in charter price
What You Need to Bring
• Light clothing options
• Athletic shoes
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches on exciting daily, multi-day and week-long Nassau, Bahamas sailing trips!
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.