Lagoon 620 launched in Spring 2014, accommodates 10 guests in 5 double cabins (queen beds) with ensuite bathroom and separate showers. She has numerous high-quality equipment (bedding, crockery, decoration, Bose system home cinema, PlayStation, games, etc...) and is the ideal boat for family or groups looking for a luxurious, comfortable and fast catamaran. With respect to water sports, her tender lift is an ideal sunbathing platform while its 17" and 90 HP tender is perfect for waterskiing, wakeboarding and kneeboarding. Besides snorkeling gear, paddle, fishing rods withstand, she is also equipped with a flybridge with a cocktail table, cushions, mattresses and a bimini.
Based in St Marteen, the CAT is available for charter from November to April every year to sail in the islands located between the Virgin Islands and Grenada. Her wonderful crew of three members includes a professional chef.
• Pax: 10
• Length: 62 Feet
• Beam: 33 Feet
• Draft: 5 Feet
• Built: 2014
• Make: Lagoon
• Cabins: 5
• Cabin Configuration: 5 Queen(s)
• Showers: 5
• Head: 5
• Elec. Head: 5
• A/C: Full
• Engines: 2 x Engines VOLVO 150 HP
• Generator: ONAN 17,5 Kwa
• Fuel Consumption: 20 Litres/Hr
• Cruising Speed: 10
• Max Speed: 12
• Lagoon 620 launched in Spring 2014, accommodates 10 guests in 5 double cabins (queen beds) with en suite bathroom and separate showers.
• The queen beds dimensions are 81"x 63".
• 2 paddles
• 1 wakeskate
• A 4-rider towing ring
• 2 bean bags (cushions Fatboy) on the deck, one square for 2 persons and one rectangular for 1 person.
• Converters for the electric plugs.
• Smart TVs in each guest cabin.
• $29,000 USD per week for up to 4 pax
• $30,000 USD per week for up to 5 pax
• $31,000 USD per week for up to 6 pax
• $32,000 USD per week for up to 7 pax
• $33,000 USD per week for up to 8 pax
• $34,500 USD per week for up to 9 pax
• $36,000 USD per week for up to 10 pax
Rates are All Inclusive:
• Taxes, relocation fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra.
• Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat
• Licenses: Paid by Boat
Additional Rate Details:
• USVI pick-up and/or drop-off - Plus $300 each way.
XMAS/NY : Xmas / New Years : 8 guests: US$39,4000 USD & 10 guests: US$43,000
Rates are all-inclusive in the Virgins - Plus Bar & Taxes outside the Virgins
• Summer Base Port: TBC
• Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
• Winter Base Port: St Marteen
• Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
• Location Details: Based in Nanny Cay, for US and the British Virgin Islands charters
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nancy Cay, VG.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!