Great boat for great Miami bay experience !
Comfortable layout with opposed seating for up to five facilitates conversation among passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers secure.
• Innovative M-hull™ design puts Element E16 on plane right out of the hole and maintains level flotation at rest and through turns
• (5) Beverage Holders
• Aft Sun Pad with Underseat Storage
• Opposing Port Side Seating
• Simple Yet Comfortable Cockpit and Bow Seats
• 60 HP 4-Stroke Mercury Outboard
Thanks for choosing us. We look forward to having you on board!
2 Hours , 4 Hours and 8 Hours rental possible only.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your start time. In case of late arrival, we are not able to extend your rental time.
- Maximum people on board is 5
- Meeting location: Sea Isle Marina, 1635 N Bayshore Dr, Miami FL 33132
- Cancellation Policy: No charge for reservations cancelled 24 hours prior to reserved time or due to inclement weather (rain, lightning, thunder). Customer will be liable for the cost of rental if they do not email to cancel a reservation according to 24 hours cancelation policy. Please remember that if you need to cancel or reschedule the activity for any reason, let us know over the email.
All reservations are required to be done online. No reservations/cancelations over the phone.
If you have not received confirmation of reservation, your reservation is not valid.
- Fuel is not included in the price: 2 hour rental - $40.00 4 hour rental - $50.00 8 hour rental - $70.00
- All credit and debit card payments are subject to a 4% payment processing fee. All discount vouchers are subject to 7% Florida Sales Tax.
No boating experience is required for this Boat. After some simple instructions, you will be ready to captain your Boat! Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time to check in and get boating and safety instruction.
The boats are strictly forbidden to go to sea-ocean, boats may only be used in the bay. No fishing, no water sports.
Law requirement: A person born on or after January 1, 1988, may not operate a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater unless such person has in his or her possession aboard the vessel photographic identification and a boater safety identification card issued by the commission.
We wish you a great boating experience
Usually this boat operates around Miami, FL.
Home of the vibrant Miami Beach, the “city within city”, Miami is an extraordinary place built on holiday, hype and a myriad things to do by boat. The weather seldom dips below balmy, beaches are gorgeous, and people are simply beautiful. Hop aboard a yacht rental in Miami and go snorkeling, choose a party boat rental and join the happy crowd at the sandbar. Relax on one of Sailo’s sailboat rentals from Miami and end your day with a dockside dining experience with a breathtaking view.More about Miami, FL