Boat through the Miamian waters in style and for a very affordable price! Lots of add-ons, no hidden fees or charges. Convenient pick up locations. US Coast Guard Licensed Captain and 1st. Mate/Steward INCLUDED!
Don’t be fooled by all of those scams out there. We are a fully licensed charter company and we have top of the line commercial charter insurance to back up all our operations. You, your family and your friends are covered and have nothing to worry about.
Each charter is provided with:
- Disposable cutlery.
- Paper plates.
- Plastic cups.
- Plenty of ice.
- 2 ice chests.
- Paper towels.
- Paper napkins.
For your fun, we always bring and have aboard:
- 3 TVs and DVD players (main salon and both staterooms).
- Satellite TV.
- Air Conditioned throughout the vessel.
- WiFi through T-Mobile hotspot.
- USB chargers and extra USB cables (Lightning, Micro USB and USB-C).
- Extra sunscreen.
- Floating island.
- Scuba goggles
- Secondary ice chest to have all the cold beverages close to the swimming platform.
- Deck hot/cold shower.
- New sunbeds at the vessel’s bow, for your tanning needs.
Your safety and enjoyment is our TOP PRIORITY. This is why we always carry:
- Extra anchor.
- Portable air horn (in addition to the vessel’s horn).
- 16+ USCG approved life jackets.
- 4 USCG approved infant life jackets.
- 10+ additional anchoring, mooring and decking lines.
- 5+ additional fenders.
- State of the art and newly replaced Garmin GPS.
- 12.9 inch IPad with Navionics software in addition to the vessel’s Garmin GPS.
- NEW EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon), registered with the USCG.
- Life Ring with 60’ of floating nylon line.
- Secondary and portable VHF radio (in addition to the vessel’s).
- First Aid Kit
We'll love to have aboard and enjoy our boat to the fullest! However, we do have some ground rules:
- The captain is the one in command. What he says, goes. And this included cutting the charter short due to safety, security and weather concerns
- No cigarette smoking
- Absolutely no illegal drugs on board
- Vaping allowed on deck and bow areas of the boat
- No red wine (stains)
- No fruit juices (stains)
- Minors are required to wear a life best at all times
- Always follow crew instructions
Usually this boat operates around Miami, FL.
It’s always party time in Miami! If you’re looking to for year round sun, fantastic beaches and a huge choice of things to do, you’ll find all kinds of party boat rentals in Miami with Sailo.
Miami truly is a year round destination, blessed with perfect sandy beaches, stacks of local culture and a sunny disposition that brings back visitors again and again. Whatever brings you to Miami, one of the best things to do in the city is hit the water on board your own private yacht rental.
Welcome to one of the most famous year-round boating destinations in the world! Hop aboard your yacht charter in Miami, FL and enjoy this amazing floating playground for both beginners and experienced sailors. The boat rental in Miami, FL you have selected is a Sea Ray Motor boat - a popular choice to explore the natural beauty of Florida’s coast. Sailing on a FL, Miami yacht charter is an experience you should not miss if you decide to visit the boating capital of the world. Picture yourself on romantic sunset cruise on this FL, Miami boat rental, or having fun with your family or friends on a sightseeing tour along the coast. For more ideas about things to do on your boat rental or yacht charter in Miami, FL, make sure to check our destination guide for Sailing in South Florida!
We invite you to browse through hundreds of Sailo boats perfect for sailing in Florida, and choose the dream Motor boat rental or yacht charter for your nautical adventure. Whether you are looking to spend a relaxed afternoon on a classy motorboat or sailboat, or have a fun on a sporty catamaran, our team here to make sure you will be making the best out of your time on the water. For details about this Sea Ray 42.0 boat rental in Miami, FL, or to make special arrangements for your trip, please click on the “Message Owner “ blue button to send a direct message to the boat representative.