Derya Deniz, owns 5 cabins and can accomodate up to 10 guests.
Derya Deniz, comprising 2 wide luxury master cabins and 2 large double berth cabins is one of the elite yachts in our region. She involves all the facilities on behalf of providing the most comfortable holiday. Satellite LCD television and DVD player are available in saloon and all cabins.
Derya Deniz is a proper alternative to our Flagship, Diva Deniz; with a smaller guest capacity and lower rental fee.
+ CHARTER PRICES DO INCLUDE also :
- Service of crew (3 person : captain, cook, deckshand / have their own quartier on the gulet)
- Fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day (50 Euro per hour for extra cruising)
- AC up to 8 hours a day ( every more hour would cost per hour 30€)
- Transitlog for Turkish waters
- Harbour fees in Turkey ( starting, ending and one more port on request during the week)
- Bed linen and towels ( will be changed once in the mid of the week)
- Beach towels will be provided.
- Free Wifi (up to 3 GB / week)
+ WE DO OFFER 3 QUALITIES for FULLBOARD ACCOMODATION.
Standard 30 € / Medium 45 € / Luxury 65 € per person
Please do ask for more details
+ WATER SPORTS ON BOARD
- 2 canoe for free use
- Water ski, ringo, banana(small size)
Up to 2 hours (120min) per day
1.500 €/week or 250€/per day
(fuel which will be spend for watersports will have to be paid by client)
Usually this boat operates around Marmaris, TR.
Discover the Fethiye and Göcek, Turkey attractions by boat and plan your next sailing holiday in one of the most amazing regions in the western Mediterranean. Enjoy Turkey’s finest sceneries, often described by sailors as a hidden paradise. Choose Fethiye to start your boat trip to Tomb Bay or an outing in Göcek, Turkey. Sail in style on a luxury yacht charter from Fethiye to the Blue Lagoon in Ölüdeniz or go for a memorable dinner in the middle of the Byzantine ruins on Tersane island.