Our 31' Sea Ray powerboat is perfectly equipped for up to six passenger to explore the scenic Los Angeles coastline. We have a large bow area for sunbathing and sightseeing. A comfortable cockpit area with seating for six and a swim platform with ladder and shower should you choose to take a dip in the Pacific Ocean. Blue Horizon has a spacious cabin for you to change clothes, a refrigerator to keep your drinks and food chilled and a full bathroom.
Boat Charter Rules and Laws
1. 6 Passengers absolute maximum - USCG regulation and LA County Heath Order.
2. Non-smoking and non-vaping vessel. Marijuana and THC products are illegal on a boat. US Federal Law. You may not use these products or be in possession of any drugs while on our vessel.
3. The Person making the booking must text a picture of both sides of their credit card and their state issued ID or passport.
4. Only passengers over 21 years old may consume alcohol in moderation while on the boat. Passenger consuming alcohol must show ID to the captain.
5. Once a charter has been booked and paid for, cancellations or reschedules are not allowed. Please be certain of your date and time before booking. There are no refunds.
6. Facemasks required while at docks, boarding and disembarking.
We are a tour boat not a party boat!
Usually this boat operates around Marina Del Rey, CA.
It’s big, bold and very glitzy. Los Angeles is probably one of the world’s most glamorous and crazy cities, making it both enthralling and exhausting. But with the ocean right there on the doorstep, sailing in Los Angeles is a thrilling way to recharge those batteries and enjoy a whole other side to LA LA Land.
Most of our Sailo yacht charters can be found in Marina del Rey, a mere stones throw from Santa Monica.