Yacht & Charter Details
• Model: Azimut 68
• Location: Limassol
• Size: 21,7 M / 71 FT
• Berths / Cabin: 8 / 4
• Capacity: 20
• Cruiser Speed: 22 Knots
• Half Day Cruise (4 Hours): €4,700 EUR
• Full Day Cruise (6 Hours): €4,990 EUR
• Full Day Overnight (24 Hours): €5,700 EUR
• Individual Deep Sea or Tuna Fishing (6 Hours): €4,990 EUR + Catering
• Offshore trips (Beirut, Israel, Greek Islands, Turkey, Egypt): €5700 EUR + Fuel
Extra Fuel Charges
• Ayia Napa: €3,000 EUR
• Protaras: €3,300 EUR
• Larnaca: €2,400 EUR
• Paphos: €2,000 EUR
• Latchi: €3,400 EUR
• Extra Per Hour: €700 EUR
Cancellation must be done 7 days prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around Limassol, CY.
As the second biggest city in Cyprus, Limassol offers plenty to do for those looking for a Mediterranean adventure. Situated on the west of the island, Limassol makes a great base for exploring the more rugged and unspoiled coastline with a boat rental from Sailo.
Today Limassol is a modern urban city, surrounded by beaches and rolling hills. Like the rest of Cyprus, you’ll find history almost everywhere you look, with ancient architecture and ruins part of the landscape.