Fishing with Silvercraft 34' is an exclusive fishing trip where you can capture the best fishing experience in Cyprus. It can accommodate up to 10 passengers. Come along with your family and friends and explore a one of a kind experience - riding a boat while relaxing and taking pleasure in various fishing activities.
• Year: 2011
• Color: Red
• Length: 34 feet
• Guest Capacity: 8
• Speed: 35 knots
• Cabins: 2
• Water Capacity: 190 liters
• Fuel Capacity: 680 liters
• Base Port: Limassol
Prices: *VAT 19% not included in prices
• Half Day Cruise: €1,140 EUR
• Full Day Cruise: €1,482 EUR
• Sunset Cruise: €1,140 EUR
• Fishing : Porgy etc.(4 hours): €1,368 EUR
• Fishing: Tuna, Swordfish (4 hours): €1,368 EUR
• Fishing: Octopus (4 hours): €912 EUR
• Shark fishing(05:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.): €1,596 EUR
Supplement Fuel Charges:
• Ayia Napa €1,000 EUR
• Latchi €1,600 EUR
• Larnaca €600 EUR
• Paphos €800 EUR
Additional per hour €342 EUR
Cancellation must be done 1 month prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around Limassol, CY.
As the second biggest city in Cyprus, Limassol offers plenty to do for those looking for a Mediterranean adventure. Situated on the west of the island, Limassol makes a great base for exploring the more rugged and unspoiled coastline with a boat rental from Sailo.
Today Limassol is a modern urban city, surrounded by beaches and rolling hills. Like the rest of Cyprus, you’ll find history almost everywhere you look, with ancient architecture and ruins part of the landscape.