Cranchi 58 is a functional yacht with extraordinary contemporary styling. The Cranchi 58 FLY offers Italian styling and elegance in the form of a well-equipped motor yacht.
• Year: 2011
• Color: White
• Length: 58 feet
• Guest Capacity: 12
• Speed: 24-34 knots
• Cabins: 3
• Water Capacity: 537 liters
• Fuel Capacity: 2000 liters
• Base Port: Limassol
• Number of single berths: 1
• Number of twin berths: 1
• Number of double berths: 1
• Number of cabins: 3
• Number of heads: 2
• Number of bathrooms: 2
Features & Facilities:
• Electronics: Radio CD player Radar GPS VHF Autopilot Compass Cockpit speakers Navigation center Plotter DVD player Depthsounder TV set
• Electrical Equipment: Shore power inlet Inverter Generator Electrical Circuit: 24V
• Inside Equipment: Microwave oven Battery charger Electric bilge pump Bow thruster Air conditioning Oven Electric head Manual bilge pump Refrigerator Deep freezer Sea water pump Heating Hot water Fresh water maker
• Outside Equipment/Extras: Hydraulic gangway Cockpit shower Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit Swimming ladder Tender Cockpit table Electric windlass
• Bed Linen
• Canape & Seasonal Fruit
• Beverage Selection
• Champagne Celebrations
Prices: *VAT 19% not included in prices
• Half Day Cruise: €4,332 EUR
• Full Day Cruise: €4,902 EUR
• Sunset Cruise: €4,332 EUR
• Full Day & Overnight: €5,358 EUR
• Mediterranean Cruise: €5,358 EUR
Supplement Fuel Charges :
• Ayia Napa €2,000 EUR
• Latchi €2,500 EUR
• Larnaca €1,400 EUR
• Paphos €1,600 EUR
Additional per hour €684 EUR
Cancellation must be done 1 month prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around Limassol, CY.
As the second biggest city in Cyprus, Limassol offers plenty to do for those looking for a Mediterranean adventure. Situated on the west of the island, Limassol makes a great base for exploring the more rugged and unspoiled coastline with a boat rental from Sailo.
Today Limassol is a modern urban city, surrounded by beaches and rolling hills. Like the rest of Cyprus, you’ll find history almost everywhere you look, with ancient architecture and ruins part of the landscape. What this means for the visitor is, there is plenty to see and do!
For history and culture vultures, making time to explore the ruins around Cyprus is a must do. Amathus and Kourion are two of the main ancient sites, dating from Ancient Greek times and with Roman influences too. Although they’re not in the main city of Limassol, both of these sites are easily accessed from the town and make essential day trips.
The Castle of Limassol is a bit more accessible, dating from Byzantine times, it’s in the heart of the city and now houses a museum. Or for those who like to have more of a reason to visit somewhere head to Kolosi Castle. A short journey from the city, this is the heartland of the Cypriot wine lands and is a great place to sample some of the local tipple including the local sweet wine commandaria.
Being in Cyprus, you’re never far from the sea and some incredible beaches. There are plenty to choose from with options for action packed watersports and party beaches, to more secluded and sedate coves.
Ladies Mile beach is situated in the nearby Akrotiri enclave (officially part of the UK), but visitors can come and go easily to the beach for the day. This long sandy stretch is ideal for children as the sea is shallow and calm around here.
Governors Beach, a little further along the coastline towards Larnaca, is more suited to snorkelers. With its rocky reef, you can swim and spot fish darting for cover and then head back to shore to enjoy a snack at one of the many tavernas.
One of the best things to do in Limassol is to head out into the sea and enjoy the coastline with a boat rental. With a selection of great motor yachts to charter in Limassol, you can spend the day on the waves and find your own private beach. Bring along a snorkel mask or a fishing rod and make the most of your Sailo boat rental in Limassol.