This is a Cranchi 64 Hard Top, luxury yacht, built in 2010. An exceptional Cranchi 64 loaded with all possible extras, maintained to the highest standard and upgraded constantly.
• Year: 2010
• Color: Silver
• Length: 64 feet
• Guest Capacity: 12
• Speed: 24-34 knots
• Cabins: 3
• Water Capacity: 770 Liters
• Fuel Capacity: 3.600 Liters
• Base Port: Limassol
• Range: 260 nm
Features & Facilties:
• Accommodation: 1 x Master Cabin - 1 x VIP Cabin - 1 x Double Cabin - 3 x Bathrooms - 1 x Crew - Cabin - 1 x Crew
• Bathroom Galley & Laundry - Refrigerator(s): 3 - Freezer(s) - Cooking Plates - Microwave - Oven - Dishwasher: Miele - Washing Machine(s): Zanussi - Wine Cooler - Ice Maker(s)
• Nav & Comms: 2 x GPS Chart Plotter: Raymarine E120 - 1 x Radar: Raymarine E120 - 1 x VHF: Raymarine - 1 x Electric Searchlight - 1 x Autopilot: Raymarine - 1 x Log - Speedometer: Raymarine - 1 x Depthsounder - 1 x Compass
• Entertainment Equipment: 4 x TV LCD - 1 x TV LCD in crew cabin - Satellite receiver - CD / DVD Player Bose - Ipod connection Tenders & Toys - Arimar Jet 2.80 mt. - Cockpit speakers
• Deck Equipment: Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain100m - Windlass(es)2 x Lewmar - GangwayBesenzoni - PlatformHydraulic - Swimming Ladder - TeakCockpit - Cushion(s) - Sunbathing Area
• Additional Equipment - Electric bilge pump - Manual bilge pump - Night Vision - Winter covers - Dimmers
• Bed Linen
• Canape & Seasonal Fruit
• Beverage Selection
• Water Sports
Prices: *VAT 19% not included in prices
• Half Day Cruise: €5,358 EUR
• Full Day Cruise: €5,928 EUR
• Sunset Cruise: €5,358 EUR
• Full Day & Overnight: €6,840 EUR
• Mediterranean Cruise: €6,840 EUR
Supplement Fuel Charges :
• Ayia Napa €2,500 EUR
• Latchi €3,000 EUR
• Larnaca €1,700 EUR
• Paphos €2,000 EUR
Additional per hour €912 EUR
Cancellation must be done 1 month prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around Limassol, CY.
As the second biggest city in Cyprus, Limassol offers plenty to do for those looking for a Mediterranean adventure. Situated on the west of the island, Limassol makes a great base for exploring the more rugged and unspoiled coastline with a boat rental from Sailo.
Today Limassol is a modern urban city, surrounded by beaches and rolling hills. Like the rest of Cyprus, you’ll find history almost everywhere you look, with ancient architecture and ruins part of the landscape. What this means for the visitor is, there is plenty to see and do!
For history and culture vultures, making time to explore the ruins around Cyprus is a must do. Amathus and Kourion are two of the main ancient sites, dating from Ancient Greek times and with Roman influences too. Although they’re not in the main city of Limassol, both of these sites are easily accessed from the town and make essential day trips.
The Castle of Limassol is a bit more accessible, dating from Byzantine times, it’s in the heart of the city and now houses a museum. Or for those who like to have more of a reason to visit somewhere head to Kolosi Castle. A short journey from the city, this is the heartland of the Cypriot wine lands and is a great place to sample some of the local tipple including the local sweet wine commandaria.
Being in Cyprus, you’re never far from the sea and some incredible beaches. There are plenty to choose from with options for action packed watersports and party beaches, to more secluded and sedate coves.
Ladies Mile beach is situated in the nearby Akrotiri enclave (officially part of the UK), but visitors can come and go easily to the beach for the day. This long sandy stretch is ideal for children as the sea is shallow and calm around here.
Governors Beach, a little further along the coastline towards Larnaca, is more suited to snorkelers. With its rocky reef, you can swim and spot fish darting for cover and then head back to shore to enjoy a snack at one of the many tavernas.
One of the best things to do in Limassol is to head out into the sea and enjoy the coastline with a boat rental. With a selection of great motor yachts to charter in Limassol, you can spend the day on the waves and find your own private beach. Bring along a snorkel mask or a fishing rod and make the most of your Sailo boat rental in Limassol.