This is a Cranchi 64 Hard Top, luxury yacht, built in 2010. An exceptional Cranchi 64 loaded with all possible extras, maintained to the highest standard and upgraded constantly.
• Year: 2010
• Color: Silver
• Length: 64 feet
• Guest Capacity: 12
• Speed: 24-34 knots
• Cabins: 3
• Water Capacity: 770 Liters
• Fuel Capacity: 3.600 Liters
• Base Port: Limassol
• Range: 260 nm
Features & Facilties:
• Accommodation: 1 x Master Cabin - 1 x VIP Cabin - 1 x Double Cabin - 3 x Bathrooms - 1 x Crew - Cabin - 1 x Crew
• Bathroom Galley & Laundry - Refrigerator(s): 3 - Freezer(s) - Cooking Plates - Microwave - Oven - Dishwasher: Miele - Washing Machine(s): Zanussi - Wine Cooler - Ice Maker(s)
• Nav & Comms: 2 x GPS Chart Plotter: Raymarine E120 - 1 x Radar: Raymarine E120 - 1 x VHF: Raymarine - 1 x Electric Searchlight - 1 x Autopilot: Raymarine - 1 x Log - Speedometer: Raymarine - 1 x Depthsounder - 1 x Compass
• Entertainment Equipment: 4 x TV LCD - 1 x TV LCD in crew cabin - Satellite receiver - CD / DVD Player Bose - Ipod connection Tenders & Toys - Arimar Jet 2.80 mt. - Cockpit speakers
• Deck Equipment: Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain100m - Windlass(es)2 x Lewmar - GangwayBesenzoni - PlatformHydraulic - Swimming Ladder - TeakCockpit - Cushion(s) - Sunbathing Area
• Additional Equipment - Electric bilge pump - Manual bilge pump - Night Vision - Winter covers - Dimmers
• Bed Linen
• Canape & Seasonal Fruit
• Beverage Selection
• Water Sports
Prices: *VAT 19% not included in prices
• Half Day Cruise: €5465 EUR
• Full Day Cruise: €6047 EUR
• Sunset Cruise: €5465 EUR
• Full Day & Overnight: €6977 EUR
• Mediterranean Cruise: €6977 EUR
Supplement Fuel Charges :
• Ayia Napa €2,500 EUR
• Latchi €3,000 EUR
• Larnaca €1,700 EUR
• Paphos €2,000 EUR
Additional per hour €912 EUR
Cancellation must be done 1 month prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
The listed price is estimated. Please inquire directly through the "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Limassol, CY.
As the second biggest city in Cyprus, Limassol offers plenty to do for those looking for a Mediterranean adventure. Situated on the west of the island, Limassol makes a great base for exploring the more rugged and unspoiled coastline with a boat rental from Sailo.
Today Limassol is a modern urban city, surrounded by beaches and rolling hills. Like the rest of Cyprus, you’ll find history almost everywhere you look, with ancient architecture and ruins part of the landscape.