Want to have some adventurous memories with your friends, family or colleagues? Why not get onboard & explore the picturesque views of the Caribbean, treasuring the memories of your upcoming vacation? Our Lucia 40 is the most luxurious, comfortable and spacious catamaran. As it is featured with all the required amenities for a perfect cruising experience it has been a destination option for many tourists.
• Length: 38 ft | 11,73 m
• 4 double cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
• 7 m beam
• 1 to 2 m draft
• 2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
• 300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 30 hp Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers & 4 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Radio
• Galley: 120 L Refrigerator
• Electric: 12v/220v Converter & Solar Panel
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!