Want have some adventurous memories with your friends, family or colleagues? Why not get onboard & explore the picturesque views of the Caribbean, treasuring the memories of your upcoming vacation? Our Lagoon 380 is the most luxurious, comfortable and spacious sailing catamaran. As it is featured with all the required amenities for a perfect cruising experience it has been a destination option for many tourists.
• Length 38 ft | 11,55 m
• 4 double cabins
• 2 Number of showers
• 2 heads
• 2 Salon
• 6.53 m / 21.5 ft. beam
• 1.15 m / 3.9 ft. draft
• 2 x 300 L / 2 x 79 US Gal. Water Tank
• 2 x 100 L / 2 x 26 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 29 hp Engine
Features & Facilities;
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible, Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Rigid Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Radio
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven, Nespresso Machine & 120 L Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V, 12 V /220 V, inverter & Solar Panel
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.