Many people daydream about sailing between paradise islands. The exhilaration of the wind through the ship’s sails will put you in touch with Caribbean's seafaring heritage. It is the perfect way to escape from the day to day boisterous crowd. Our monohull is the perfect option for your upcoming vacation. It is featured with all the amenities for an awesome cruising experience.
• 50 ft | 15,20 length
• 12 persons
• 5 double cabins
• 3 showers
• 3 heads
• 1 Double Bunk
• 2 Salon
• 4.80 m beam
• 1.95 m draft
• 720 l Water Tank
• 450 l Fuel Tank
• 110 HP Engine
• Bow Thruster
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, Generator, 60 L/H Watermaker & 2 Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: Double bed, 1 Bunk Beds, convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers & 3 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Swim Platform, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, with hot & cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator
• Electric: 12V/220V Inverter & 220 V Socket
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!