Many people daydream about sailing between paradise islands. The exhilaration of the wind through the ship’s sails will put you in touch with Caribbean's seafaring heritage. It is the perfect way to escape from the day to day boisterous crowd. Our monohull is the perfect option for your upcoming vacation. It is featured with all the amenities for an awesome cruising experience.
• 50 ft | 15,20 length
• 12 persons
• 5 double cabins
• 3 showers
• 3 heads
• 1 Double Bunk
• 2 Salon
• 4.80 m beam
• 1.95 m draft
• 720 l Water Tank
• 450 l Fuel Tank
• 110 HP Engine
• Bow Thruster
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, Generator, 60 L/H Watermaker & 2 Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: Double bed, 1 Bunk Beds, convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers & 3 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Swim Platform, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, with hot & cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator
• Electric: 12V/220V Inverter & 220 V Socket
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.