• 40 ft | 12,20 m length
• 10 Number of persons
• 4 double cabins
• 2 single cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: 60 L/H 12V Watermaker & part of fridge Freezer
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 acces per front cabin child or 1m60 maximum Forepeak Cabin Single
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: cockpit extension Swim Platform, over flybridge Bimini, lounge cushions Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, 2 in forward cockpit Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Fusion with bluetooth Radio & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven, 272 L Refrigerator & Microwave
• Electric: 12v/220v, 1600W Converter, 12 V Socket, in cockpit & cabins 220 V Socket & 2 x100 W Solar Panel
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!