The vessel is Jeanneau a Sun Legende 41 located in Larnaca, Cyprus. This powerful and fast yacht will amaze you with its sailing performance and its strength. The boat was built in 1995 but is kept in excellent condition. The spacious and elegant interior create a comfortable atmosphere that will help you relax and enjoy your trip to its fullest. The boat departs from Larnaca, a city in Cyprus. Cyprus is a beautiful island in the eastern Mediterranean that offers ideal weather conditions to spend your summer vacations at. The warm weather and the sunny days will surely make you want to visit Cyprus soon!
• LOA/Beam: 12,45m / 3,98m
• Engine: 65HP Yanmar
• Fuel: 300L
• Water: 380L
• Sail Area: 76.46 m2 in mast
• Steering: Steering Wheel
• Berths: 3×2 +3
• Cabins: 3 + salon
• Heads: 1
• Equipment: Bimini and sprayhood, Cockpit table & light, Gas Cooker & Refrigerator
• Electronics: Wind, depth instruments, Autopilot, Radar, 220V shore power, GPS Plotter, Navtex, Radio VHF DSC & CD Player
WEEKLY CHARTER RATES:
• November 3rd, 2018 - April 29th, 2019: ON REQUEST (Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" option)
• April 30th, 2019 - June 1st: €1,600 EUR
• June 2nd, 2019 - August 31st: €2,000 EUR
• September 15th,2019 - September 28th: €1,800 EUR
• September 29th, 2019 - November 02nd: €1,600 EUR
A security deposit of €2,000 EUR is needed.
Cancellation must be done 15 days prior to the charter date for the full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around Larnaca, CY.
As the second biggest city in Cyprus, Limassol offers plenty to do for those looking for a Mediterranean adventure. Situated on the west of the island, Limassol makes a great base for exploring the more rugged and unspoiled coastline with a boat rental from Sailo.
Today Limassol is a modern urban city, surrounded by beaches and rolling hills. Like the rest of Cyprus, you’ll find history almost everywhere you look, with ancient architecture and ruins part of the landscape.