Yacht & Charter Details
• Model: Azimut 55
• Location: Larnaca
• Size: 17.7 M / 58 FT
• Berths / Cabin: 6 / 3
• Capacity: 20
• Cruiser Speed: 20 Knots
• Half Day Cruise (4 Hours): €3,000 EUR
• Full Day Cruise (6 Hours): €3, 500 EUR
• Full Day Overnight (24 Hours): €3,900 EUR
• Individual Deep Sea or Tuna Fishing (6 Hours): €3,500 EUR + Catering
• Offshore trips (Beirut, Israel, Greek Islands, Turkey, Egypt): €3,900 + Fuel
Extra Fuel Charges:
• Ayia Napa: €900 EUR
• Protaras: €1,100 EUR
• Limassol: €1,200 EUR
• Paphos: €2,400 EUR
• Latchi: €3,600 EUR
• Extra Per Hour: €550 EUR
Cancellation must be done 7 days prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around Laranca, CY.
As the second biggest city in Cyprus, Limassol offers plenty to do for those looking for a Mediterranean adventure. Situated on the west of the island, Limassol makes a great base for exploring the more rugged and unspoiled coastline with a boat rental from Sailo.
Today Limassol is a modern urban city, surrounded by beaches and rolling hills. Like the rest of Cyprus, you’ll find history almost everywhere you look, with ancient architecture and ruins part of the landscape.