Imagine a sailboat charter where your private yacht is the beautifully restored, wooden schooner. She is the last of her kind …a”tall ship” ….a one-time working freighting-schooner that served ports up and down the west coast of the United States.
At 80 feet long, she is a celebrity in her own right…a wooden design in an age of fiberglass. In her career she has been pictured in magazines such as Vogue, Time, Wooden Boat and the Land’s End catalogue. You’ve seen her in TV shows. You saw her crewed by Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in “Joe vs. the Volcano.”
And she is standing by to carry you and your guests on a custom-designed, unforgettable adventure.
Her home is Friday Harbor, a remote village in the famous San Juan Islands of Washington State. But, she can meet you wherever you like. The inland waterway of Puget Sound gives her access to the world, from Seattle to Victoria BC., to Alaska or Hawaii. She’s been there before. She and her seasoned crew will inspire to you create the cruise most people only dream of. From a simple over-night… to a year-long voyage. Her 7-year restoration is complete.
She can be booked for private charters:
• Bachelor Parties
• Family Gatherings
• Private Get-A-Ways
• Specials Events
• Burials at Sea
• Photo Shoots
• Film Crews
• 1/2 Day (3 hours) up to 10 people: $800 USD
• 1/2 Day (3 hours) 11 to 28 people: $1,200 USD
• Full Day up to 10 people: $1,800 USD
• Full Day 11 to 28 people: $2,000 USD
• 2 Hour Private Evening Sail (up to 10 people): $800 USD
• 2 Hour Private Evening Sail (11 to 28 people): $1,000 USD
• Private Overnight Sail up to 6 people: $2,250 USD
• Private Overnight Sail 7 to 10 people: $3,000 USD
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing. The schooner is available for charter from May - October.
Usually this boat operates around Friday Harbor, WA.