Cruise Florida in style with this elegant motor yacht. Take advantage of all that Florida has to offer with one-of-a-kind views of the Fort Lauderdale skyline. This yacht is a perfect option for a Florida day cruise.
• Accommodates 75 to 320 guests (75 Guest Minimum)
• Sit down dinner service for up to 160 guests
• Entire first deck available for dining
• Five-foot bay windows
• Custom made copper ceiling
• 1,700 sq. ft. main salon with custom bar, baby grand piano, and comfortable furniture groupings
• Partially enclosed top deck with full bar, private stateroom, and additional outdoor dance floor
• State-of-the-art sound system
• Completely updated interior in 2019
• The yacht is an IDEAL venue for:
• Holiday Parties
• Team Building
• Meetings & Conferences
• Dinner cruising
• Firework Cruise and many more
***Food & drinks are obligatory to the charter***
Terms & Conditions:
1. Boarding and Debarkation: Passengers may begin boarding 15 minutes prior to the contracted departure time. The vessel will return to the dock fifteen minutes prior to the end of the contracted charter time at which time beverage service and entertainment will be discontinued in order to comply with alcoholic beverage and sound ordinances.
2. (a) Weather conditions, When the charter activity may only be held dockside, or when another port has to be utilized at the Captain's discretion. Any transportation and/or dockage expenses shall be paid by the charterer. (b) A malfunction of bridges in the Intracoastal Waterway. The closest port shall be utilized. any transportation and/or dockage expenses shall be paid by the charterer.
3. The vessel owner will not be liable for the inability to reach a scheduled dock due to the malfunction of bridges on the Intracoastal Waterways. Dockage outside of the home dock is based on availability and, other than making the reservation and receiving a confirmation, the vessel owner will not make any guarantees on behalf of any marina other than its home dock. In the event the scheduled dock cannot be reached, the nearest available dock will be utilized and the charterer will be notified. Any transportation and/or additional dockage expenses resulting from the utilization of a dock other than the scheduled dock shall be the sole responsibility of the charterer.
4. Captain and Crew- Charterer agrees to hire the Captain and Crew provided by the owner, who shall be licensed, qualified, knowledgeable, and familiar with the yacht and waters of the charter area. The owner shall provide insurance coverage for the crew.
5. Captains' Authority-Charterer is in command of the movements and destinations of the yacht under the terms of this agreement, but Captain has authority over the safe navigation of the yacht, including issues relating to wind, weather, routes, etc.
6. Disorderly conduct and/or possession or use of illegal drugs by the charterer or his/her invitee's shall not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of the charter and forfeiture of all monies paid. Consumption of "Shots"-defined as straight alcohol without mixers or ice consumed in under two seconds, shall not be permitted.
7. Food and beverages are priced for consumption during the event only. No food or beverage shall be taken off the premises after the event.8. Additional guests: Shall be charged via cashier's check or credit card prior to sailing at the base.
The prices are estimates and depend on the number of guests, the catering and bar package you choose. Please contact us for pricing and package options! We can't wait to have you aboard!
This boat has 7 additional services available. View addons
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
Optional Extras (7)
Classic Buffet Menu$45per person
Sterling buffet Menu$55per person
Gold Buffet Menu$65per person
Brunch Menu$50per person
TOP SHELF OPEN BAR$29per person
PREMIUM BAR SERVICE$35per person
CORDIAL SERVICE$10per person
- Cocktail parties
- Cocktail parties
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Fort Lauderdale, FL.
A trip to the Florida must include sailing on a boat rental in West Palm Beach – the perfect location for a fun weekend on the water. Check our West Palm Beach attractions by boat and plan for a fishing trip to Peanut Island or grab your snorkeling gear and head to Phil Foster Park. For those of you missing the gym, try a full-body workout while paddleboarding at Downtown Waterfront.
Full refund if renter cancels 31 days or more before the trip start date.
No refund if renter cancels 30 days or less before the trip start date.