4 x Double en-suite cabins : The double berth is inboard and elevated, accessed by steps while on the outboard side is a cushioned seat, vanity with storage below and a hanging locker and storage cabinets. Cherry and holly flooring 12v Fans in main sleeping cabins and midship cabin Safe locker in the owner's cabin NAVIGATION STATION: Is located on the starboard side of the dining area and features a large, forward-facing chart table. SALON: On the bridge deck, the salon is u-shaped, white fabric settee which surrounds a long teak table with folding leaves, and can provide comfortable dining for 10 people. Slide out bar in salon with space for 12 bottles and 36 glasses GALLEY: Central in the port hull is a fully-equipped, gourmet galley which starts forward on the outboard side a large work space forward with storage cabinets above and below followed by the 4-burner propane stove, with oven and broiler. Inboard, the large double sinks and drainage area are one moulded piece with more storage cabinets above and below, and the microwave oven is built in above the sinks.
• Bases: Sardinien, Insel Elba, Pontinische Inseln
• Brand: Privilege
• Model: 585
• Boat Type: Catamaran
• Length: 14,50 mt
• Cabins: 4 Doubles + 1 Single Bed
• Berths: 8 + 2
• Baths: 4 with Shower
• Service: Rent with Skipper
• Water Tank: 2 x 200 lt.
• Fuel Capacity: 2 x 250 lt.
• Flag: Italian
• DECK EQUIPMENT: Halyard winches, Spinnaker pole, Furling Genoa, Bimini top, Mail sail full batten, Anchor electric windlass, Winches MAIN SHEET X2 & Winches GENOA SHEET X2
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Dinghy, Emergency tiller, Life raft, Floating Light, Life jackets, Torch, Box of flares, Safety harnesses, Winches MAIN SHEET X2, Winches GENOA SHEET X2, First aid kit & Your Skipper
• NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: VHF radio, GPS, Compass, Autopilot, Electronic sea charts, Furling Genoa, Lazy-jack & Winches MAIN SHEET X2
Features & Facilities;
This Catamaran is also equipped with solar panels, so you will never run out of juice, radar for safely cruise at night and an inflatable tender boat for water sports or ease of access at the harbor when parked remotely. GPS navigation system, fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans. Beds with sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets or duvets. Linen, Radio-CD player, depth sounder.
The ship is fully equipped with all the latest security equipment and complies with all safety regulations required by the Marine Authorities. Full safety equipment and many other accessories to sail in peace and comfort.
Prices Per Week:
• January, February, March, November & December: €3,700 EUR
• April, May & October: €4,700 EUR
• June & Septemebr: €5,900 EUR
• July: €6,800 EUR
• August: €7,700 EUR
• April, May & October: €1,600 EUR
• June & Septemebr: €2,100 EUR
• July: €2,500 EUR
• skipper, catamaran full options, insurance ratings, final cleaning
• The prices for a weekend and for a whole week are for the fully equipped catamaran
Price Does Not Include:
• catering (you can get a hostess with extra charge), gasoline and port fees.
We offer an excellent customer’s service such as:
• A skipper that has passed a rigorous technical and customer service Company training.
• Company maintained and certified catamarans that our Technical Support department guarantees will provide our customers a vacation free of maintenance troubles.
• Catamarans that allow extra fun with onboard features like canoes, a large gas BBQ, beer on tap (that means free beer), and an espresso coffee machine and deep water fishing gear.
• A customer friendly contract that guarantees a refund if anything breaks down and is not quickly repaired
• No down payment (deposit) needed
The catamaran combines fast sailing, strength, safety and luxury, and are very spacious on board. This makes the catamaran an ideal boat for families with children. Rent or charter our catamaran in our offer or write us for a personal request.
Usually this boat operates around Elba, IT.
The incredible UNESCO Heritage site of Cinque Terre and the sunny coast of Tuscany are two of the most fascinating places on the Italian Riviera. Explore the legendary Elba island, enjoy the crystal clear waters of Cala Violina beach, or cruise to Monte Argentario. Take a day trip to Portovenere, Italy or to Pisa. From the many things to do in Cinque Terre and Tuscany, these are the ones you should not miss on your Italian sailing adventure.