The Nautitech 441 , share many of the same characteristics, including infusion-molded hulls and decks, the latter incorporating a PVC foam core; a wide choice of optional equipment packages; a couple of different interior layouts, one with four staterooms and the other an “owners version” with three cabins, the largest of which is a suite that encompasses the entire starboard hull; a pair of small keels for stability and tracking; and even a very nifty water-catchment system incorporated in the boat’s rigid hardtop.
All the major sail controls on the 441 are led to this convenient and well-thought-out space (with the exception of the wide traveler, which is aft), and while I took the helm and relaxed in the comfortable, two-person driver’s seat, Bernaleau hoisted the big, square-topped main and unfurled the jib while regaling me with sea stories of his transatlantic crossing.
• Bases: Sardinien, Insel Elba, Pontinische Inseln
• Brand: Nautitech
• Model: 40
• Boat Type: Catamaran
• Length: 13,47 mt
• Cabins: 4 Doubles + 1 Single Bed
• Berths: 8 + 2
• Baths: 4 with Shower
• Service: Rent with Skipper
• Water Tank: 2 x 150 lt.
• Fuel Capacity: 2 x 200 lt.
• Flag: Italian
• DECK EQUIPMENT: Halyard winches, Spinnaker pole, Furling Genoa, Bimini top, Mail sail full batten, Anchor electric windlass, Winches MAIN SHEET X2 & Winches GENOA SHEET X2
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Dinghy, Emergency tiller, Life raft, Floating Light, Life jackets, Torch, Box of flares, Safety harnesses, Winches MAIN SHEET X2, Winches GENOA SHEET X2, First aid kit & Your Skipper
• NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: VHF radio, GPS, Compass, Autopilot, Electronic sea charts, Furling Genoa, Lazy-jack & Winches MAIN SHEET X2
Features & Facilities;
This Catamaran is also equipped with solar panels, so you will never run out of juice, radar for safely cruise at night and an inflatable tender boat for water sports or ease of access at the harbor when parked remotely. GPS navigation system, fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans. Beds with sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets or duvets. Linen, Radio-CD player, depth sounder.
The ship is fully equipped with all the latest security equipment and complies with all safety regulations required by the Marine Authorities. Full safety equipment and many other accessories to sail in peace and comfort.
Prices Per Week:
• January, February, March, November & December: €3,000 EUR
• April, May & October: €3,600 EUR
• June & Septemebr: €4,600 EUR
• July: €6,400 EUR
• August: €7,400 EUR
• April, May & October: €1,600 EUR
• June & Septemebr: €1,900 EUR
• July: €2,350 EUR
• skipper, catamaran full options, insurance ratings, final cleaning
• The prices for a weekend and for a whole week are for the fully equipped catamaran
Price Does Not Include:
• catering (you can get a hostess with extra charge), gasoline and port fees.
We offer an excellent customer’s service such as:
• A skipper that has passed a rigorous technical and customer service Company training.
• Company maintained and certified catamarans that our Technical Support department guarantees will provide our customers a vacation free of maintenance troubles.
• Catamarans that allow extra fun with onboard features like canoes, a large gas BBQ, beer on tap (that means free beer), and an espresso coffee machine and deep water fishing gear.
• A customer friendly contract that guarantees a refund if anything breaks down and is not quickly repaired
• No down payment (deposit) needed
The catamaran combines fast sailing, strength, safety and luxury, and are very spacious on board. This makes the catamaran an ideal boat for families with children. Rent or charter our catamaran in our offer or write us for a personal request.
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
- Overnight stay
- Cocktail parties
- Overnight stay
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Elba, IT.
The incredible UNESCO Heritage site of Cinque Terre and the sunny coast of Tuscany are two of the most fascinating places on the Italian Riviera. Explore the legendary Elba island, enjoy the crystal clear waters of Cala Violina beach, or cruise to Monte Argentario. Take a day trip to Portovenere, Italy or to Pisa. From the many things to do in Cinque Terre and Tuscany by a yacht charter, these are the ones you should not miss on your