Explore the wonderful beauty around Colombia aboard this comfortable and cozy Bravo 410.
• Boat type: Bravo 410.
• Length: 41'
• Engines: Two (2) Yamaha 300 HP engines.
• Capacity: Maximum 20 people but for comfort, we prefer 20 pax
• Bathroom: Equipped with a toilet, sink and shower.
• Sound: Full equipment JBL, Bluetooth and USB port.
• Bow: Reclining sun loungers over in leather. Material
• Additional details: Lounge rooms bow and stream with a table for drinks and food.
PRICES: Prices per day (8 am - 4 pm)
• April, May until 22 June and September: $930 USD
• November- April and 22 June-31 August : $1,100 USD
• Boat captain
• Boat assistant of captain
• Full sound
• Portable freezer
PLACES TO EXPLORE:
• Baru Island: The Baru Island is one of the most emblematic places in Cartagena city. It is surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches, clear sea and some pipes decorated with mangroves and multicolored corals. You can do activities like snorkel; find hotels and restaurants in a wonderful place
• Tierra Bomba: Tierra Bomba is a beautiful Island that is within the legal administration of Bolívar department, it is placed at the north of Baru Island and the south of Cartagena city. Tierra Bomba is easy access place by boat. This place has a great deal of Colombia Caribbean. It counts with a coast of 43 kilometers. Its principal touristic attractions are their Caribbean beaches and historical monuments the Castle of San Fernando de Bocachica.
• Playa Blanca: Is a little wonderful tropical beach that is part of Baru Island, This place is a principal attraction for the lovers of the tropical Colombian beauty and their magic. Its beautiful white sand beaches and crystalline water let you fall in love and being in a magic world under the hot sun that is typical of this area. It is a perfect place to make memorable memories of your journey to Cartagena.
• Oceanario Isla del Rosario: The national natural park Corales del Rosario can offer you the wonderful, colorful, and majesty of the natural marine landscape, one of the options that you could have with Botes de la bahía. IN this park you can found a lot of marine species like Algae, sponges, corals, mollusks, crustaceans, fish, reptiles and marine mammals, also you can know the different ways to protect that natural marine environment. You can do activities like snorkel; find hotels and restaurants in a wonderful place.
• Cholón: Cholón is located 45 minutes from the beach, is a place that could join the marine magical beauty and the happiness of the habitats and foreigners to have an unforgettable experience. Cholón has a deep blue sea and a hot sun along the year, that allows to you enjoy the amazing sunsets and exotics beaches, in where you could sit in the sun or also practice water sports.
• Isla del Rosario: The beautiful Rosario's Islands are an amazing place to visit, considered a natural wonder because of its natural landscapes, crystalline waters and corals that show a unique environment in the world. Its coral reefs house a great diversity of marine flora and fauna, like colorful fishes, corals and plants. You can do marine activities in the islands like snorkel and scuba diving.
For any other information please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Cartagena, CO.
This picturesque port is one of Colombia’s key coastal cities and an essential stop for any visitor to the country. A boat rental in Cartagena is one of the most popular things to do and gives you access to a whole world of tropical wonderment. Choose day trips on power boats to neighboring islands and beaches, or more leisurely cruises on luxury yacht charters to far flung tropical locations.
Some of the best things to do in Cartagena involve jumping aboard your own private boat and heading off to a hidden beach for a few days.