We are offering a variety of cruises inspired by admiring the beauty of our peninsula offering front row aquatic world scenery. We focus in small groups which allow us to offer personal service and great amenities. With over a decade of experience, we created a luxury sailing and boating adventures that are accessible, affordable and fun. So get ready for an amazing sailing experience aboard Hunter 42.
• 42 feet long, 14 feet wide
• Yanmar Marine engine 65 HP
• Mainsail + 130% Genoa furling sail
• Lunch & snacks
• Unlimited international bar
• Snorkeling gear & towels
• Life jackets
• Light fishing gear
• Wet Suits (Winter)
• Paddle-board / Kayak (Upon request )
• Maximum of 15 guests
• Shaded cockpit
• Padded cabin top, cockpit and aft
• Bathing platform & shower
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen
RATES: (3 hours private cruise)
• Up to 4 pax: $878USD
• Additional Adults (5th guests and more): $96 USD per person
• Additional Children 5-12 years (5th guest and more): $48 USD per kid
• Infant up to 5 years: For free
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Cabo San Lucas, MX.
If you’re interested in planning a sailing trip in Mexico, the west coast is a good place to start. Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, you will find plenty of things to do on your Sailo motor yacht or sailing boat rental from Cabo San Lucas. This area of Mexico is particularly well-known for its beaches, water activities, and nightlife, so it’s not surprising that boating enthusiasts flock to this party paradise all year round.