Want to have some adventurous memories with your friends, family or colleagues? Why not get onboard & explore the picturesque views of Mexico, treasuring the memories of your upcoming vacation? Our Sea Ray 42 is the most luxurious, comfortable and spacious yacht. As it is featured with all the required amenities for a perfect cruising experience it has been a destination option for many tourists.
• 42 feet long, 14 feet wide
• 2 x CAT 350 HP engines + Generator
• Radar, GPSMAP, autopilot
• Lunch & snacks
• Unlimited international bar
• Snorkeling gear & towels
• Life jackets
• Light fishing gear
• Wet Suits (Winter)
• Paddle-board / Kayak*
• Maximum of 18 guests
• Shaded cockpit / padded cabin top
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Bathing platform + Swimming shower
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• TV-DVD in salon
• TV-DVD in the master stateroom
• Fully equipped kitchen
RATES: (3 hours private cruise)
• Up to 4 pax: $1,078 USD
• Additional Adults (5th guests and more): $96 USD per person
• Additional Children 5-12 years (5th guest and more): $48 USD per kid
• Infant up to 5 years: For free
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Cabo San Lucas, MX.
If you’re interested in planning a sailing trip in Mexico, the west coast is a good place to start. Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, you will find plenty of things to do in Cabo San Lucas, from boat tours to private yacht rentals. This area of Mexico is particularly well-known for its beaches, water activities, and nightlife, so it’s not surprising that boating enthusiasts flock to locations such as Cabo San Lucas all year round.