Tour starts in the morning from our meeting point in Athens Coast Line with our one of a kind Technohull Sea DNA 999 G5 rib boat.
We start the cruise along the coast with a first quick stop to a nowadays military base, Fleves – a small island that rises out of the turquoise sea with its high white steep cliffs and is mostly covered with low bushes. The tour continues to Artzedas, an uninhabited island at the Saronic Gulf where is a small cave that one can visit either by swimming, snorkelling or diving. Our next destination is Patroklos Island, or else-named Gaidouronisi (means “donkey island” in Greek) – a small, private island almost opposite from Cape Sounio, a perfect place to enjoy the wild nature and peaceful atmosphere.
To continue with, we cruise straight ahead to Cape Sounio, which has been recognized since prehistorical times, as one of the most special places of worship during the Greek Archaic, Classical, and Hellenistic periods. As Mythology states, Aegeus King of Athens plunged to his death from that point and there from the name was given to the Aegean Sea.
We stop for swimming at small beaches by the coast line and in the open waters with great view of the Sounio Temple from the 5th century B.C. We anchor in distance and swim to the beach for a coffee, fruits and snacks on a close by restaurant looking at the Temple.
Sounio will be our final destination for lunch. You will be able to enjoy traditional, tasty, Greek food at the best restaurants by the sea just under Sounio Temple.
The return trip, along the coast side and straight to Athens, will provide you a more romantic atmosphere and feeling as the sun sets right in front of us.
What a wonderful way to spend your day in the Greek waters…
• The boats are fully equipped with the obligatory life jackets and emergency flairs, appropriate engine power, secondary auxiliary safety engine, fuel tanks with reserve switch, portable fuel tank for the secondary engine, fire extinguisher, cruising instruments, compass, electronic GPS-Plotter, cruising lights and mooring lights, anchor, mooring lines, swimming platform with ladder, radio-CD player, ice-cooler fridge and sun tent.
• The boat is delivered being fully checked, bunkered, and supplied with shower water, water and ice.
• The boats can be supplied with food and drinks from the mini market which is located on our premises. Ice supply and ice blocks are available so as to enable the prolonged use of the cooler.
• Marine equipment and accessories store is found in our premises with a wide range of marine outfits.
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
• Policy of "Dossier's expenses" (150 Euro minimum) will be applied for bookings cancelled in time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period from booking to 60 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 50% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 60-50 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 80% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 50 - 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
In case that the yacht under cancellation is re-chartered to another charterer for the same period and under the same conditions, only the dossier expenses will be charged.
In case of inability to return the boat at the agreed date, time and place for any reason, including bad weather, the renter is responsible for the charge of extra rental day if needed, captain, overnight, f&b and extra gasoline.
What To Bring:
• A valid passport or ID
• A valid credit card (we accept Visa & MasterCard) in order to pay the rental amount
• A fully charged mobile to communicate in any case (or emergency).
Please Direct message the owner to check the availability and prices since prices vary per season.
Sea DNA 999 G5
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
- USB Connection
Navigation & Safety
- VHF Radio
- Fish finder
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- USB Connection
- Speakers on deck
- Cocktail parties
Member since March 2018
I love to spend as much time as possible in and around the water! I was born and raised in Greece, one of the most beautiful countries around the world, and have been around boats and water activities my whole life!
Our team, enjoy meeting new clients and doing everything we can to provide an amazing boating experience for people visiting Greece or just a fun, relaxing time for those people who live here and just want to get out and enjoy all the amazing waters and secret spots this place has to offer!
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Athens-Hellinikon, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of opportunities for day trips from Athens.