The vessel is a grand dame of our world famous wine fleet for your wedding, corporate event, or school prom. Servicing 9 ports throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, we provide you with Event Everything, making your private cruise truly unique.
The vessel highlights:
• 124 feet long
• 4 Decks plus stateroom
• 1st Deck – Lounge and galley
• 2nd Deck – Dining for 220 maximum seated and outdoor space
• 3rd Deck – Large dance floor, bar, additional seating, and outdoor space
• 4th Deck – Large open-air sky deck and bar
• Complimentary black and white chair covers and table linens
• Starts from $21,000 USD for 3 hours
• Starts from $29,750 USD for 4 hours
The prices are estimates and depend on the number of guests, the catering and bar package you choose. Please contact us for pricing and package options! We can't wait to have you aboard!
Usually this boat operates around Alameda, CA.
Ah San Francisco! The City by the Bay is a maritime dream and one of America’s most iconic cities. Sailing in San Francisco is probably the best way to experience her in all her glory…
Many people say that San Francisco is one of the most European feeling cities in America, and with historic streets and a vibe that is still very alternative, it’s easy to see why. And, with so much to see and do on the water, sailing in San Francisco is a uniquely thrilling experience.