Planning your vacation is always one of the best parts about the vacation itself and if you happen to be taking a sailing trip in the near future, the first thing you have to decide is where you want to go. Are you looking for the crystal clear waters of the France, complete with palm trees and white sand? Or are you after a more rugged and wild adventure? Whatever your decision might be, we are here to provide you the right choice.
• Beam: 10.0 m / 32.10 ft.
• Draft: 1.55 m / 5.1 ft.
• Engine: 2 x 110 hp
• Fuel Tank: 2 x 650 L / 2 x 172 US Gal.
• Length: 18.90 m / 62 ft.
• Water Tank: 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal.
Features & Facilities:
• Showers: 6
• Skipper Shower: 2 in forward peaks
• Toilets: 6
• Double bed: 6
• Skipper Cabin Single: 2 in forward peaks
• Skippers Toilet: 2 in forward peaks
• Freezer: 400 L
• Gas Stove Oven
• Cockpit Cushions + cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck
• Cockpit Shower: 2 with freshwater
• Cockpit Speakers also on the flybridge
• Cockpit Table
• Davits for the dinghy: with hydraulic lifts
• Electric Anchor Windlass
• Electric Winch
• Fridge: 1 in cockpit (80 L)
• Outboard Engine
• Self-tailing winches
• Swimming ladder: 2
• Bimini over flybridge
• 220 V Socket
• Battery Charger
• Converter: 24v/220v
• Generator: 19 Kva
• Air Conditioning
• Cabin Fans
• Electric Toilet Pump with freshwater flush
• Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone
• Electric Fridge 220 V: 486 L
• Watermaker: 2 (1 x 280 L/h + 1 x 90 L/h)
• Galley Fully Equipped
• Auto Pilot
• Depth Sounder
• GPS Plotter: 2
• Speed Log
• Wind Instruments
• Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Main Sail battened
• Roller Genoa
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary.
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Ajaccio, FR.