Lagoon 400: space and comfort -Luxurious and modern with its Alpi® grey oak finished cabinets -Even more spacious with the redesigned layout of the salon. -High level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins.
Lagoon expertise -interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood -gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas -vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space - infusion-molding for increased weight saving - greater protection for the environment
Above deck -rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines -easy and safe movement around rear deck -cockpit and saloon are on the same level -transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
Below deck -excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat -plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows) -large owner's cabin with plenty of stowage -galley located between cockpit and saloon -forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds -engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated.
• Bases: Elba Island, Sardinia, Aeolian Islands
• Brand: Lagoon
• Model: 400
• Boat Type: Catamaran
• Length: 11,97 mt
• Cabins: 4 Doubles
• Berths: 8
• Baths: 4 with Shower
• Service: Rent with Skipper
• Water Tank: 1 x 300 lt.
• Fuel Capacity: 2 x 200 lt.
• Flag: Italian
• DECK EQUIPMENT: Halyard winches, Spinnaker pole, Furling Genoa, Bimini top, Mail sail full batten, Anchor electric windlass, Winches MAIN SHEET X2 & Winches GENOA SHEET X2
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Dinghy, Emergency tiller, Life raft, Floating Light, Life jackets, Torch, Box of flares, Safety harnesses, Winches MAIN SHEET X2, Winches GENOA SHEET X2, First aid kit & Your Skipper
• NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: VHF radio, GPS, Compass, Autopilot, Electronic sea charts, Furling Genoa, Lazy-jack & Winches MAIN SHEET X2
Features & Facilities:
This Catamaran is also equipped with solar panels, so you will never run out of juice, radar for safely cruise at night and an inflatable tender boat for water sports or ease of access at the harbor when parked remotely. GPS navigation system, fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans. Beds with sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets or duvets. Linen, Radio-CD player, depth sounder.
The ship is fully equipped with all the latest security equipment and complies with all safety regulations required by the Marine Authorities. Full safety equipment and many other accessories to sail in peace and comfort.
2018 Prices Per Week:
• January 1st - April 28th: €3,900 EUR
• Apri29th - May 26th: €4,500 EUR
• May 27th - June 30th: €5,600 EUR
• July 1st - July 21st: €6,100 EUR
• July 22nd - August 4th: €7,200 EUR
• August 5th - August 18th: €7,900 EUR
• August 19th - September 1st: €7,200 EUR
• September 2nd - September 29th: €5,600 EUR
• Septemeber 30th - November 3rd: €4,500 EUR
• November 4th - December 31st: €3,900 EUR
2018 Weekend Prices:
• January 1st - April 28th: €1,800 EUR
• Apri29th - May 26th: €2,200 EUR
• May 27th - June 30th: €2,200 EUR
• September 2nd - September 29th: €2,200 EUR
• Septemeber 30th - November 3rd: €2,200 EUR
• November 4th - December 31st: €1,800 EUR
• skipper, catamaran full options, insurance ratings, final cleaning
• The prices for a weekend and for a whole week are for the fully equipped catamaran
Price Does Not Include:
• catering (you can get a hostess with extra charge), gasoline and port fees.
We offer an excellent customer’s service such as:
• A skipper that has passed a rigorous technical and customer service Company training.
• Company maintained and certified catamarans that our Technical Support department guarantees will provide our customers a vacation free of maintenance troubles.
• Catamarans that allow extra fun with onboard features like canoes, a large gas BBQ, beer on tap (that means free beer), and an espresso coffee machine and deep water fishing gear.
• A customer friendly contract that guarantees a refund if anything breaks down and is not quickly repaired
• No down payment (deposit) needed
The catamaran combines fast sailing, strength, safety and luxury, and are very spacious on board. This makes the catamaran an ideal boat for families with children. Rent or charter our catamaran in our offer or write us for a personal request.
Usually this boat operates around Aeolian Islands, IT.
Your Italian adventure wouldn’t be complete without a few days around one of the most fascinating Mediterranean islands. From the many Sicily, Italy attractions by boat we recommend sailing to medieval Cefalu, exploring the wonders of Zingaro Nature Reserve, or relaxing on Cala Rossa beach in Favignana. Party on Panarea island and cruise around Stromboli volcano, visit Siracusa, Italy or take a boat trip to Taormina and admire the majestic Mount Etna.