The new Lagoon 39 fits between the essential Lagoon 380 and the 400 S2. Lagoon 39: the new Lagoon generation in 39' The Lagoon 39 filiation with the new Lagoon generation is apparent at first sight: vertical, beveled bows, aft centered mast for sailing performance and ease of handling ... a strong character indeed!
Lagoon 39 expertise: infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and headroom gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
Lagoon 39 Exterior: comfort and safety a simple, efficient deck layout allows to control the main maneuvers from the steering station, and for an easy and protected boarding broad side decks, with recessed deck hatches the cockpit is well protected and comfortable, with a wide crossing passage aft, a dining table to port and a settee to starboard and a direct access to the steering station from the cockpit and from the deck.
• Bases: Elba Island, Corsica, Aeolian Islands
• Brand: Lagoon
• Model: 39
• Boat Type: Catamaran
• Length: 11,77 mt
• Cabins: 4 Doubles + 1 Single Bed
• Berths: 8 + 2
• Baths: 4 with Shower
• Service: Rent with Skipper
• Water Tank: 2 x 100 lt.
• Fuel Capacity: 2 x 150 lt.
• Flag: Italian
• DECK EQUIPMENT: Halyard winches, Spinnaker pole, Furling Genoa, Bimini top, Mail sail full batten, Anchor electric windlass, Winches MAIN SHEET X2 & Winches GENOA SHEET X2
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Dinghy, Emergency tiller, Life raft, Floating Light, Life jackets, Torch, Box of flares, Safety harnesses, Winches MAIN SHEET X2, Winches GENOA SHEET X2, First aid kit & Your Skipper
• NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: VHF radio, GPS, Compass, Autopilot, Electronic sea charts, Furling Genoa, Lazy-jack & Winches MAIN SHEET X2
Features & Facilities:
This Catamaran is also equipped with solar panels, so you will never run out of juice, radar for safely cruise at night and an inflatable tender boat for water sports or ease of access at the harbor when parked remotely. GPS navigation system, fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans. Beds with sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets or duvets. Linen, Radio-CD player, depth sounder.
The ship is fully equipped with all the latest security equipment and complies with all safety regulations required by the Marine Authorities. Full safety equipment and many other accessories to sail in peace and comfort.
2018 Prices Per Week:
• January 1st - April 28th: €3,500 EUR
• Apri29th - May 26th: €4,000 EUR
• May 27th - June 30th: €4,900 EUR
• July 1st - July 21st: €5,400 EUR
• July 22nd - August 4th: €6,500 EUR
• August 5th - August 18th: €7,200 EUR
• August 19th - September 1st: €6,500 EUR
• September 2nd - September 29th: €4,900 EUR
• Septemeber 30th - November 3rd: €4,000 EUR
• November 4th - December 31st: €3,500 EUR
2018 Weekend Prices:
• January 1st - April 28th: €1,700 EUR
• Apri29th - May 26th: €2,100 EUR
• May 27th - June 30th: €2,100 EUR
• September 2nd - September 29th: €2,100 EUR
• Septemeber 30th - November 3rd: €2,100 EUR
• November 4th - December 31st: €1,700 EUR
• skipper, catamaran full options, insurance ratings, final cleaning
• The prices for a weekend and for a whole week are for the fully equipped catamaran
Price Does Not Include:
• catering (you can get a hostess with extra charge), gasoline and port fees.
We offer an excellent customer’s service such as:
• A skipper that has passed a rigorous technical and customer service Company training.
• Company maintained and certified catamarans that our Technical Support department guarantees will provide our customers a vacation free of maintenance troubles.
• Catamarans that allow extra fun with onboard features like canoes, a large gas BBQ, beer on tap (that means free beer), and an espresso coffee machine and deep water fishing gear.
• A customer friendly contract that guarantees a refund if anything breaks down and is not quickly repaired
• No down payment (deposit) needed
The catamaran combines fast sailing, strength, safety and luxury, and are very spacious on board. This makes the catamaran an ideal boat for families with children. Rent or charter our catamaran in our offer or write us for a personal request.
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
- Overnight stay
- Cocktail parties
- Overnight stay
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Aeolian Islands, IT.
Your Italian adventure wouldn’t be complete without a few days around one of the most fascinating Mediterranean islands. From the many Sicily, Italy attractions by boat we recommend sailing to medieval Cefalu, exploring the wonders of Zingaro Nature Reserve, or relaxing on Cala Rossa beach in Favignana. Party on Panarea island and cruise around Stromboli volcano, visit Siracusa, Italy or take a boat trip to Taormina and admire the majestic Mount Etna.