Have a fantastic vacation onboard one of the most comfortable and spacious catamarans. Getting onboard is the perfect way to escape from the boisterous crowds. Have some quality time with your loved ones or friends or colleagues or have an adventurous trip aboard.
• 40.6 ft. / 12.12 m LOA
• 22.5 ft. / 6.72 m BEAM
• 3.8 ft. / 1.12 m DRAFT
• 221 US Gal. / 800 L Water Tank
• 110 US Gal. / 400 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 40 hp Yanmar's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 60L/h, 12V Watermaker, Gas Stove Oven & Freezer part of the fridge
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 2 Showers, 2 Toilets & 1 on starboard side Forepeak Cabin Single
• Passengers: 6 Recommended & 7 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Plancha, Swim Platform, over helm station Bimini, lounge cushions Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, 2 in forward cockpit Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 2 Electric Winch, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: in hulls only, 110V Air Conditioning
Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 272 L with dedicated inverter & refrigerator
• Electric: 110 V Socket, 9 KW, 110V Generator, 110V Inverter, in cabins + 1 at chart table 12 V Socket & 2 x 100W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.