Enjoy the astonishing views of the Bahamas aboard this luxurious and comfortable cruising catamaran. Our Lagoon 450 has 4 cabins and 4 heads. The vessel is powered with twin 57 hp Yanmar engines and has a fuel capacity of 520 liters.
• 25.10 ft. BEAM
• 4.3 ft. DRAFT
• 15.10 T Displacement
• 4 x 175 L Water Tank
• 2 x 520 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 57 hp Yanmar Engine
features & Facilities:
• AMENITIES: 100 L/h / 110V Watermaker & 3 burner Gas Stove Oven
• ACCOMMODATION: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 (access from deck only) Forepeak Cabin Single
• PASSENGERS: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• SAILS: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• DECK: 1 in the cockpit (80 L / 12V) Fridge, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + cushions on the flybridge, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table
with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, with remote at helm Electric Anchor Windlass, yes, 1 Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & swimming ladder
• NAVIGATION: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, B&G Speed Log
B&G Depth Sounder & B&G + second handset VHF
• FACILITIES: USB Socket in cabins, 110V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion with USB Radio
CD player, USB Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• GALLEY: 110V Microwave & Electric Fridge 12V + additional (130 L)
• ELECTRIC: 11 Kva, 110V / 60 Hz Generator, 60 Amp Battery Charger & 12v/110v, 2000Va Inverter
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
*Skipper is included in the Day charter price
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.