Length: 47 ft | 14,30 m
double cabins: 4
single cabins: 2
Front peak: 2
Double berth: 2
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
- Layout: 4 Bathrooms, Beds in saloo, 4 Cabins, 4 Double beds, 2 x 1.40 Double Berth size & 2 forepeaks + 1 single Simple beds
- General characteristics: 7.70 Beam, 11t Displacement, 1.10 Draft, 2 x 55 hp Engines, 480 L Fuel tank, 14.30 Length over all & 700 L Water tank
- Rig: 80 m² Full batten mainsail & 56 m² Furling Genoa
-Leisure comfort devices: Including jack cable for MP3 CD player, 3.10 m Semi rigid dinghy & Solar panels
- Mechanical & Electrical: 100 Ah Engine Battery & 660 Ah Service Battery
- Amenities: Air conditioning, 11 Kva Generator, Deck fitting, Bimini Top, Self-tailing winches & Swimming ladder
- Electronics: Autopilot, 500 amp battery charger, 2 Coloured chart plotter, Depth sounder, Electric windlass, GPS, Speedometer, VHF, Wind Indicator & Wind speed indicator
- Engine: 500 W Battery Charger
- Deck: 9.8 hp Outboard Engine
- Electric: Inverter
Price Excludes: (Mandatory)
Bahamas Taxes, Cleaning, Damage Waiver (per day), Handling Fees & Starter pack
Optional: Hostess (per day) & Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
This particular boat is starting to show its age but we did get a great price. One of the berths does not have AC which would of been a huge problem if we needed all 4 berths. And it's not that it didn't work, there was none at all for that berth. New system installed throughout the boat could not be installed in that berth for some reason. The electronics were a little buggy and are showing their age. There is a new autopilot mounted but not wired in yet so hopefully there are upgrades coming. All in all for the price we paid and what we used the boat for we were happy.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
The Abacos and their amazing arc of cays are a must on a sailor’s wishlist of Bahamas sailing vacations. Easily accessible by plane to Marsh Harbour or Treasure Cay, these striking islands are ideal for a week-long yachting adventure or daily trips on one of Sailo’s Abaco, Bahamas boat rentals or catamaran charters. Set sail on your weekly yacht charter from Marsh Harbour to Man-O-War, then down to Elbow Cay and back to base. Read on to get inspired and start planning your next sailing trip in the Bahamas!