A seductive combination of style and exclusivity, the Sunseeker 86 Fly delivers on all fronts. From bow to stern, every detail has been crafted to perfection.
Inside, the main saloon is a large welcoming space; full of natural light, hand-finished furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. The outstanding level of design and craftsmanship continues below deck, where both the owner’s stateroom and guest cabins offer privacy and extravagance in equal measure.
• Cruising Area: Mediterranean
• Year of Built: 2016
• Length: 26.3M | 86’ 3”
• Flag: Maltese
• Cruising / Maximum Speed: 22 Knots / 30 Knots
• Fuel Consumption: 500 LPH
Tenders & Toys on Board:
• Williams Tender 445
• 2 Seabob
• Wakeboard, Waterski, Towables
• Fishing & Diving Equipment
• Sleeps 8 Guests in 4 Cabins
• Master Stateroom with Walk in
• VIP Stateroom with Walk in
• 2 Double Twin Guests Cabins that can be converted in to doubles
• All cabins with en-suite bathroom
• 4 Crew
• Maximum day guests 20 persons
• €10,146 incl VAT per day Low Season (from October until March)
• €11,286 incl VAT per day High Season (from April until September)
• €51,300 + VAT + APA per week Low Season (from October until March)
• €57,000 + VAT + APA per week High Season (from April until September)
The price includes the boat for 8 hours, a skipper, crew (if applicable), some soft drinks and water, and fuel for 30 nautical miles.
Terms & Conditions:
• VAT is not included in the weekly price.
• Other terms and conditions may apply.
• Cancellation must be done 2 months prior to the charter date for the full refund, else no refund will be given.
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St Julian's, MT.