Stunningly crafted to perfectly balance style with practicality.
An electric lowering door between the saloon area and the cockpit, allows the craft to adapt for different climates and create a seamless entertaining space with uninterrupted views. The uniquely open plan and flexible design of the Sunseeker Predator 57 continue with a fully opening hardtop roof, also a moulded aft cockpit with a large L-shaped seating arrangement and wet bar.
Fine and thoughtful design naturally continues to the exterior, with sleek yet oversized mullion-free hull windows to provide light-filled interiors. And of course performance matches the Predator 57 style. With speeds of up to 30 knots, it cuts a sharp, impressive figure on the open water.
Truly a yacht designed for perfect cruising.
• Cruising Area: Mediterranean
• Year of Built: 2016
• Length: 18.24 m 59’ 10”
• Flag: Maltese
• Cruising / Maximum Speed: 24 Knots / 32 Knots
• Fuel Consumption: 250 LPH
Tenders & Toys:
• Jetski and other water sports products can be added upon request
• Sleeps 6 Guests in 3 Cabins
• Master Stateroom
• VIP Stateroom
• Twin Guest Cabin
• 2 bathrooms
• 1 Crew
• Maximum day guests 10 persons
• €4,902 incl VAT per day Low Season (from October until March)
• €5,586 incl VAT per day High Season (from April until September)
• €29,412 + VAT + APA per week Low Season (from October until March)
• €33,516 + VAT + APA per week High Season (from April until September)
The price includes the boat for 8 hours, a skipper, crew (if applicable), some soft drinks and water, and fuel for 30 nautical miles.
Terms & Conditions:
• VAT is not included in the weekly price.
• Other terms and conditions may apply.
• Cancellation must be done 2 months prior to the charter date for the full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around St Julian's, MT.