Not many can claim they've adventured through paradise on a Cruising World "Boat of the Year", but you can after embarking on a bareboat charter aboard the 4800. Featuring four spacious guest staterooms, all with double beds and private en-suite baths, this award-winning yacht is the pinnacle of leisure and comfort on the water.
Dine outdoors comfortably, in the covered aft cockpit with wrap-around seating and stools. Or, sip a cool drink in the large forward cockpit, accessible from the saloon. The well-lit interior features a modern and fully-appointed galley, saloon with spacious U-shaped settee and panoramic view of the outdoor surroundings, as well as a flat-screen TV and air conditioning – all powered by the onboard solar panels and generator.
When it comes to your journey, the 4800 allows you to travel the open waters with ease. Average speeds under sail range from 7-10 knots depending on wind conditions. Handling is made easy from the raised helm station, which features 360-degree visibility, a full suite of Raymarine navigation electronics, an electric windlass with foot switch and all sail controls led to the helm. Supported by twin Yanmar 57hp engines, these features combine to allow the skipper near-effortless ease of handling.
• Max Passengers: 12
• Toilets: 5
• Showers: 5
• Lenght Overall: 48'5''
• Beam: 25'
• Draft: 4'10''
• Sail Area: 1555 sq ft
• Water Capacity: 206 gal.
• Engine: 2 x Yanmar 57 hp
• Fuel Capacity: 185 gal.
Features & Facilities:
• Air Conditioning: This yacht has a generator powered A/C.
• Convertible Saloon: Most of our models have a convertible saloon, however some do not.
• Forepeaks: This yacht has two forepeaks. The port forepeak is accessible through the forward port cabin and a hatch from the top of the hull. It is large enough for one adult and can be closed off from the forward port cabin side to provide separation. The starboard forepeak is only accessible from a hatch on top of the hull and comes equipped with a head, sink and fold-down bed. Both forepeaks come with a fan, but are not air conditioned. Each forepeak is included as a single berth in the maximum capacity of this yacht.
• Skipper/Cook: A hired Skipper will use an interior cabin unless all cabins are being used as sleeping quarters by charter guests, where he will instead use both forepeaks. A hired cook will always require use of an interior cabin.
• Greece: This yacht model is restricted to a maximum capacity of 10 in our Greece destinations.
• Italy: In our Italy destinations, this yacht model may have different detailed specifications than listed within this page. Please contact us for details.
• Americas: Bahamas - Abacos, Bahamas - Exumas & Belize
• Caribbean: Antigua, British Virgin Islands, Grenada, St. Lucia & St. Martin
• Exotics: Seychelles, Tahiti & Thailand
• Mediterranean: Croatia - Agana, Greece - Athens, Greece - Corfu, Italy - Procida & Spain -Mallorca.
****Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.****
Usually this boat operates around St. Georges, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.