• 4,20 m Beam
• 8.540 kg Displacement
• 1.70 m Draft
• Yanmar 40 hp Sail Drive Engines
• 12,43 m Length over all
Features & Facilities:
• Rig: 42,10 m2 Furling genoa, 41,70 m2 Semi battened mainsail, 03 - Tanks, 200 l Fuel, 160 l Holdings & 530 l Water
• Amenities: cockpit cushions, Deck shower, Galley full equipped, Lazy bag, Lazy jacks, SonicHub (Radio, Dock iPhone, USB) Radio, Speakers in salon and cockpit, Deck fittings/Sails/Rigging, Bimini top, Electric windlass, Self tailing winches, Sprayhood, 2 Steering Wheel, Electrical system, 12 V plug, 220 V plug, Battery charger, Inverter 12 V/220 V & Shore supply
• Electronics: Autopilot, Chartplotter, log/Speedometer, VHF, Wind direction & Wind speed indicator
• Leisure comfort devices: Rib Dinghy
• Passengers: 6 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Deck: 5hp Outboard Engine
• Electric: Inverter
OPTIONAL: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
DEPARTURE PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
ARRIVAL PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!